Chapter 37

// 3rd POV //

Zero: It's Sho-Time, Tsukuyomi.

Obaba: How is it possible, this divinity and aura are indeed that of a god, how can a kid like you have a deity in him, it's impossible.

The cry of the old woman reaches the ears of the people around who look at me with a complicated look because they have just learned that I have a god in me.

Zero(thought): I don't blame her for being surprised, A Persona is a manifestation of the personality of a Persona user, called a "mask" that an individual can use to cope with difficulties.

Dogen: What do you mean by 'To have a god in him'?

Obaba: This brat is harbouring the god Tsukuyomi in him or at least a fragment of him in my opinion, he is too dangerous to be left alive.

On the side of the Shinobi girls, they are all equally amazed by the performance of Zero the person to whom they had to bring back the scroll that is in their possession, he appears in the middle of the battlefield and defeats all his enemies without any difficulty equipped with gauntlets and greaves and now they have just learned that he has a god inside him.

The girls are documented on invocations as each one can invoke one or more guardian animals ranging from simple animals to divine beasts, but they have never heard of the possibility of invoking or even carrying within themselves a divine entity such as a god.

Yumi: Akatsuki-kun shelters the god of the moon and the night, Tsukuyomi in him?

Leo: A human sheltering a god, how is this possible?

// Zero POV //

At the invocation of Tsukuyomi, my Sacred Gear deactivates itself.

Zero(thought): Eh?! What's going on, why did it deactivate itself?

Tsukuyomi: Your gear and your wildcard power cannot be used at the same time, since the use of Personas and Sacred Gears burdens the user's mind and continued use of either will drain the user's strength and endurance. So we all (Spirits within him) have decided that to avoid exhausting your mind too quickly, you cannot use both powers at the same time but only one or the other.

Zero (thought): Heh, but that won't stop me from beating the shit out of these abominations.

Tsukuyomi: Indeed, partner it doesn't stop you.

Zero: Tsukuyomi, [Abyssal Wings] 

Tsukuyomi opens his arms and wings made of black and red energy appear behind the horde of Shadow. The wings open and then close again on the Shadows, the latter taking severe curse damage, killing a few in the process.

 The wings open and then close again on the Shadows, the latter taking severe curse damage, killing a few in the process

[ 1 more ]

Tsukuyomi disappears. With my tachi, I run into the rest of the Shadows still standing.