Chapter 38: A button to become one of the strongest in the world

( A/N: Ok guys, I went into another delirium while writing this chapter. As usual, read if you like it and for those who don't I won't hold you back. And for those of you who are still raving about the number of girls in the harem, shut up, I do what I want.)

After announcing that I was childhood friends with Ran, Tomoe, Moca, Tsugumi and Himari everyone seems surprised at the news.

Moca: Oh~ Moca-chan is very surprised to see you again, after so long.

Moca says to me with a voice that seems to be tired

Zero: Always with a "my pace" behaviour, Moca-chan

Moca: Whatever happens Moca-chan will always remain Moca-chan, but you Nii, you've changed a lot, don't you think Tsugu?

Tsugumi: It's true, Zero-nii seems different, but that makes him cooler than before.

Zero: Ya, you're going to make me blush Tsugu, but thanks anyway.

Tomoe: Although I'm also surprised to see you again Aniki, I'm even more surprised that you never told us you were making music.

Zero: A lot has happened, sorry Tomo-chan.

Tomoe: You don't have to apologize, the way you played the guitar and your voice were so fantastic and inspiring that I can forgive you.

When all of a sudden Himari starts crying, taking everyone by surprise...

Zero: Wow, Himari what's up?

Himari(Bandori): *sob* I'm just happy that Nii-san is back.

Himari's answer made almost everyone comically fall to the ground.

Zero: You haven't changed at all Himari, still so emotional.

I caress Himari's head to try to calm her down with Tsugumi and Ran trying to calm their friend too, seeing this scene brings back a memory that looks exactly like this moment, making a smile appear on my lips.

Of course, this smile does not escape the gaze of some people.

Misaki: Why are you smiling?

Zero: Hm... Oh just a memory, or rather an event came to mind.

Kokoro: What is it? I want to know.

Zero: It's the day I and the girls met for the very first time, although it was a funny story in itself.

Girl's band: Oh!!!!

Ran: Wait...

Zero: If I remember it well it happened on Christmas Eve, I was on my way back from buying ingredients for the dinner my mother had asked me for, it was on this trip that I saw Himari and Tsugumi crying and Ran on the verge of tears in the middle of a crowd of people, from my point of view they seemed lost, I went towards them to see what I could do, after a few minutes of talking and a few pat on the head to calm the three of them, I took them back to Tsugumi's house, all along the way they didn't let go of me once and it was after taking them back that I met Moca and Tomoe. And after that day we became friends, I became the big brother of the group and acting as such.

 And after that day we became friends, I became the big brother of the group and acting as such