Chapter 32 : Reunion with old friends and Calibur Appear

// Nishikono House; 7:00 am //

Maki: So you want to meet the other members of µ's?

Zero: Is it possible?

Maki: It's possible, but why?

Zero: Have you ever heard of LuCiel Entertainment?

Maki: The famous rising entertainment company that appeared near Akihabara? Yes, I've heard a lot of students from our school talk about it, especially the music of Raisen A Suilen and especially Ciel which I find wonderful and which inspires me to write songs for µ's.

Maki talks about my alter-ego Ciel with stars in her eyes.

Zero: I'm glad you like the work I do.

Maki: Eeh...? What do you mean?

Zero: Don't tell me you didn't recognise the logo on my jacket.

I laugh as I revel in Maki's surprise, who looks at the RAS logo on me, then looks at my face and then puts the pieces together.

Maki: That's not true R-Ro-kun, you are the famous Ciel?!!

Zero: Correct.

Maki: Heeh, I never thought you would become a famous artist and the CEO of a company when all you thought about was going everywhere to help everyone you meet.

Zero: And I never thought you would become a school idol either, given the pressure your father put on you to inherit the hospital. But let's leave that aside, so is it possible to arrange a meeting?

Maki: You're lucky today, we were looking for a place with Aqours for our training, to prepare our live collaboration this morning and thanks to your breakfast I feel like I'm ready to go.

Zero: Oh you're going to work with Aqours?! I don't expect to meet them again so soon but it's good for me too.

Maki: Can you explain to me because I'm no longer with you?

Zero: Ok I'll tell you but you don't tell the others, ok?

Maki: I understand now, spit it out.

Zero: You see, even though LuCiel is popular because of the rather great success of the game I developed and published, the videos I posted on my video channel and the company's, the music that my band and I produced that will last a short time, I'm missing a way to mark people with something, an icon, and that's where µ's and Aquor come in, you are one of the most popular rising idol bands of the moment and this is likely to rise even more in the future, that's why I had the idea to sponsor both bands for the next Love Live with a training venue, adequate equipment, assistance for your costumes and make-up, studio to record your music and even promote it and even provide you with a permanent stage for your live performances and in return, I only ask to help me promote some of my products.

Maki: I see, I understand why you want to meet the others, if we accept your proposal we will have an environment similar to A-Rise, but the other reason for proposing this to us?

Zero: I want to help my girlfriends to grow as a school idol in the best conditions which is the best I can do for you since I'm also a school idol fan and It is also a way for me to help Otonokizaka because I could not help with the problem of its closure.

Maki: You know about the problem with our school?

Zero: You may not know but the school where I study Kuoh Academy is a sister school to Otonokizaka before our school, so Principal Minami asked our school for help and it turns out I was the one who was sent as a representative to try and find a solution.