Chapter 16: My little fallen angel and Royal Maid

Restia: Um~, who'd have thought my summoner would be a good-looking guy like you, what's your name?

Zero: My name is Zero Muramasa Akatsuki and I don't consider myself handsome, I know other people are more handsome than me, I prefer to be referred to as above normal.

Restia starts laughing and puts one of her hands in front of her mouth and then approaches me.

Restia: Not only are you handsome and humble but above all your affinity with darkness is very impressive,... It is decided, me Restia Asdholl the incarnation of the "will" of the Lord of Elemental Darkness, Ren Ashdoll, recognizes you Zero Akatsuki as my master.

Zero: I count on you, Restia.

I am about to reach out my arm to shake her hand, but Restia comes up to me and kisses me, at that moment I feel a bond forming between us, and a new magical contract appearing on my right shoulder.

I return the kiss from Restia who seems surprised that I respond to her kiss, after a moment our lips separate.

Restia: Ma~ ma~, and I thought you were a herbivore, but you're a wolf in goat's clothing.

Zero: Seriously, you had to kiss me.

Restia: No, but with this, the contract is sealed, you know for me that kiss means that I am loyal to you forever and until death if you die, I die too, that's all.

Zero: I wonder why almost every pretty girl I meet recently jumps on me?

Restia: If you are not aware of the effect you have on girls, I am afraid you will break a lot of hearts.

Zero: I already have a growing harem, I've already realized that I'm charming the girls I meet in one way or another, not all of them but some of them.

Restia: Oh~ and I thought I'd be there first to seduce you, that's no fun.

Restia sulks.

Zero (thinking): I think I summoned a troublemaker.

I tell myself in my head

Restia: Just now you thought of something rough?

She asked me inquisitively.

Zero: No, no, no, you must be imagining things, Restia.

I answer her with cold sweat, waving my hand and saying it's nothing at all.

Zero (thinking): Women's intuition is really dangerous and scary.

Restia: What should I call you now, Zero-sama, Master?

Zero: You can call me whatever you want, basically I'm a simple and open-minded person, but let's set some rules first.

I look serious, which surprises Restia that the atmosphere around me is getting tense.

Zero: First of all I consider everyone close to me as a member of my family, no matter who they are, human or supernatural, and I am very protective of them. Family members have to protect each other.

Restia nods her head, I put my hand against her head and gently patting her black hair.

Zero: Welcome to the family, Restia.

Zero: Thank you very much Zero

After explaining to Restia everything there is to know about our world and me, we leave the ID and arrived in the park near my home. Restia retracted her wings change her clothes using magic and decided to go for a walk with me in the city, at the same time Est appeared in front of us.

Chronicle of Zero (Self Insert) [Hiatus]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें