Chapter 30

I was about to continue on my way when suddenly a thought comes into my head that stops my steps.

Zero (thought): Somehow that's wrong, I shouldn't be so passive towards her.

Zero: Lola, put yourself on standby, I have something personal to take care of, I'll wake you up later.

Lola: Okay boss.

Lola goes on standby and then I put her in my inventory.

Zero: Eugen

Eugen: What's up Comm ...

Not giving her time to finish her sentence I took Eugen slightly by the waist attracting her towards me and gave her a kiss leaving her frozen on the spot so fast was my action.

Hipper: Naaa... ?!!!!!

It also surprises Hipper who wasn't expecting me to do that at all.

Without Eugen having the time to understand what happens to her, she is already intoxicated by the pleasure that the kiss gives her and gets carried away and even returns the kiss.

After a while, our lips separate.

Zero: Tastes like lemon, thanks for the meal.

Eugen: Ma~ commander you are daring, what is happening to you all of a sudden?

Eugen asks me while licking her lips.

Zero: I just felt like I had to do this or I wouldn't have a clear conscience, didn't you like it?

Eugen: No, on the contrary, I liked it very much.

It's at that same moment that Hipper comes out of her stupor.

Hipper: What are you doing to my sister, you pervert.

Zero: It's just a simple kiss, there's no need to make a big scene and from my point of view I can see that she doesn't seem to mind at all.

Hipper notices that Eugen hugs me and asks for more affection.

Hipper: Why?

Zero: My motto is "do what you like". If Eugen had been unhappy with my action she would have pushed me away, she has the strength to do so, I would have apologized to her but as you can see, I would say that I have won her heart.

Hipper looks at us with astonishment.

Eugen: Commander-sama~~.

Zero: And besides Eugen is a wonderful woman although she has her little flaws, the fact that she's interested in me to the point of initiating physical contact with me speaks for itself, I'll be the first of the idiots not to jump at the chance. That applies to you too Hipper.

Hipper: Huh?

Zero: I told you earlier my head pat are special and I only give them very rarely except of course to people I consider close to me or who have managed to attract my interest.

I say to her by petting her head

Hipper (thought): Why? Why his words don't disgust me, why his touch is so comfortable and inspires me confidence. And above all, why does my heart beat when our eyes meet? ... am I falling in love with him too?

Hipper: Huff, Dofus if you think you're going to win my favor with your fleurte you're sadly mistaken.

She says to me blushing.

Zero (thought): Really tsundere is not my cup of tea. Never honest with themselves.

I say to myself as I take Hipper in my arms while sitting on a bench right next to us while creating a magical barrier that stops time around us so as not to be disturbed.