Chapter 26

// Garden, Zero residence, Sitri estate, Underwold //

I am currently resting under a tree in the shade in my garden with Belfast giving me a lap pillow.

As for my sisters, they are sitting under the same tree in the lotus position training their mana control and honkai energy for Kiana.

Scathach and Semiramis are placing a discrete bounded field using primordial runes made by Scathach around the Sitri domain to facilitate the flow of mana around the territory being both Caster class servants and both have the skill [Territory Creation] at the EX level.

On the side of my residence, I took care myself of the creation of bounded field which includes a mana collector, but also a space lock to prevent any direct teleportation if the circle of the person is not registered in the register of the territory, of course, I created it to be able to max my skill [Territory Creation] and to be able to create a bounded field where I want and when I want.

While I was thinking about organizing my date with Spee a magic circle appears in the middle of the garden making me open an eye, it is the Sitri family circle.

The person who appears is none other than Tsubaki accompanied by a young woman with long black hair in a ponytail and purple eyes. She wears a combat training suit, being black with purple lines and silver epaulets, the suit tightens her body. She had a voluptuous silhouette with large breasts, buttocks, and a tight waist.

 She had a voluptuous silhouette with large breasts, buttocks, and a tight waist

( This how she look like )

What makes my one open eye frown, then I use [Observe] and what I see surprises me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name: Madoka Bael

Race: Purebred Devil

Clan: Bael

Ranks: High-Class Devil

Evil Pieces: King

Reputation: Strongest Youth

Level: 85

HP: 10000 (50 per minute)

MP: 11300 (55 per minute)

Strengths: 450 (B)

Endurance: 450 (B)

Agility: 450 (B)

Mana(Toki): 400 (B)

Luck: 500 (B)

NP: ~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Zero (thinking): Seriously, Sariaorg is a girl in this world. Damn it, now I have to rethink my entire plan for the Bael clan. What did I do to the good Lord to deserve this? Now that I think about it, God is no longer my complaint is useless.