Chapter 44

// 3rd POV //

// The day after //

A new day dawns on the Hyperion

Zero: ...uuu...uuhHHH ?

Our protagonist wakes up from his sleep and only to sees a ceiling he doesn't recognize until he remembers he is on the battleship Hyperion.

Zero: ...when did I go to bed?

He starts to wonder until he takes notice of several weights on him and more especially that he is naked, making him frown.

He lifts slightly his blanket to see 3 women naked and asleep comfortably on him. A Nun, a Miko and a Teacher

 A Nun, a Miko and a Teacher

Zero: I can't believe I bed Kallen, Sakura, Himeko

// Zero POV //

I look around the room to see several bottles of plum wine and not any wine my personal made wine made with the ingredients from the violet jade immortal realm on the coffee table, making me remember what happened the night before.

// Flashback //

Theresa and Cecilia wanted to chat with me over a drink to get to know each other better and propose to meet in my quarters and I observe that they were blushing slightly during all the talk.

Politely I accept their proposition and prepare the snacks the two women came accompanied by Himeko and two other people were Kallen Kaslana and Yae Sakura. 

The two women were really friendly with me and to celebrate our meeting I offered them to taste my homemade wine, but the fact that I mentioned I have wine while being a minor earned me a little ear-pulling from Cecilia but she let it go this time.

When everyone tastes their wine they didn't expect it to be so good, especially served with some of the snacks I made, which earned me a lot of praise.

Our talk was principally about me, I talk about some of my hobbies and other think, the girls also talk about themselves too and about their experience. 

Cecilia took Theresa back to her room after the latter was drunk and asleep, leaving me with Himeko, Kallen and Sakura.

Then a drunk Himeko takes my glasses off my face without warning.