Title at the end of the chapter

// Timeskip //

It's been a few days since Est becomes my contracted spirit, when you look at her you only see a cute little girl that always wants to praised and pampered by me and act spoiled rotten and not a powerful demon slayer sword.

One day I, Est and Lu were going to eat outside and Est act so spoiled that even Lu mimic her, and my wallet and heart didn't survive this calamity so I had to surrender and buy all the sweets she wanted. I'm really weak before a cute girl.

One of Est problem, since she lives with us, is she sleeping with me and Lu naked with only her knee socks, I tried to make her wear pajamas or other comfortable outfits, but I always find her naked the next morning at the 4th attempt I surround and I let her do what she wants.

But one morning when I wake up my Mom comes to my room without knocking to tell me the breakfast was ready then she found a naked Est sleeping next to me hugging my arm, that day I thought my Mom was going to call the police.

I may look like a lolicon but my motto is 'cute is justice', Lu and Est are legal lolis, so I'm safe because Lu is a demon who lives for how many years and Est is a spirit sword of over a hundred year, so I'm safe right ?

To convince my mother to not call the police I have to let her cuddle me for the next few days like when I was a kid, it was really embarrassing especially before my little sister and cousin who were laughing at me.

I don't know why, but my mother has been giving me dangerous looks since the day I changed my appearance, I try to pretend it was nothing but her eyes seem to be getting more and more piercing every day, and when Dad leaves to work around the world because of his status as a renowned chef, I told my father and the only thing he told me and I quote 'Good luck' with a scary look on his face.

This week I start to train my Odd-Eyes Supreme King Dragon special magic, I was able to gasp Violent Dragon magic which concept is "Destruction", create Dragon Slaying techniques base of it and even unlock it Dragon Force that we named Haô-Drive but I don't know why I can't unlock my balance breaker yet.

I train like a madman these last months I almost die doing dungeon I have a goal to fulfill but I can't unlock it like my Devil Trigger. I asked my dragons why I didn't unlock it yet be the only response they give me is "When the time will come"

I received quite a few interesting thanks to the Gacha at the Abyss auction but all my pull were bad luck, 3/4 of my draw were black keys at those moments I thought that Kotomine Kirei was behind the Gacha making fun of me which really piss me off but not as serious as the mission given to me by a certain vampire.

Oh, yeah, I discovered something fascinating these last month, it's I unlock some memories of Zero, and it seems he is a friend with Luvia Edelfert when she was visiting japan, because my father was working as a cook for her family, and they are our neighbor.

But the most interesting is that magecraft exist in this world but is hidden, when this information came to me I try to ask Zelretch, and he only responds that it's his doing.

Yeah, I don't know how or when but Zelretch creates a "clock tower" magic association and introduces magecraft in this world, and he succeeds to hide it from the eyes of the faction, but the old man forced me to join the clock tower and to become his student.

This clock tower compare to the fate world is more, how to formulate it, is more reasonable, because their magician would not go to an extreme to reach the root because the age of god still exists in this world.

Zelretch was giving me missions almost impossible to accomplish except for me around the world which got me the attention of all the pantheon of the world because I've to use Rho Ais, Gae Bolg other and new class card noble phantasm that I've gained by doing Fate dungeon, I'm really thankful that Yamato permit me to create dimensional portal to travel and take me out of the reach of god harm.