Chapter 47 : Luciel (1)

(NG: Anime/Manga New Game)

// Luciel Entertainment, Zero's office lounge, Akihabara, Tokyo //

A silver veil opens up in the middle of a lounge, out of it comes Zero followed by the Nijigasaki girls who are amazed at the place they have fallen into

Zero: Welcome, please take a seat.

I tell them and show them the sofas in the centre of the room while I go to the minibar, bring back refreshments, and give them to everyone.

Girls: Thank you.

Yu: This hot chocolate is good.

Ayumu: Hum, it's hot and comforting

I sit on one of the remaining seats next to Kanata-senpai

Zero: I'm glad you like it.

Yu: Say Ro-nii, where are we?

Zero: We are inside Luciel's building in Akiba.

Kasumin: Are we allowed to be here?

Zero: You don't need to worry about that.

Kasumin: Why?

Zero: Because I am the president of this company and the owner of this building.

The girls from Nijigasaki minus Yu, Ayumu and Kanata look at me with surprise.

Girls: Seriously?

Zero: Let me introduce myself, I'm Zero Akatsuki, I'm a second year at Yoba Academy and Kuoh Academy, CEO of Luciel. Nice to meet you.

Setsuna: Wait when you're talking about Luciel, is it THE Luciel?! the famous entertainment company located in Akihabara? The company that produces µ's and Aquors?

Zero: That right.

Ayumu: The information on the business card was true then

Zero: It must have surprised you that I'm their producer right producer

Ayumu: Yu didn't stop to talk about how she wanted to become like you

Ai: Wait a moment, you're Zero Akatsuki? Like the Zero Akatsuki member of Hololive and also the legendary DJ Link Joker?

Setsuna: As well as the famous high school that developed one of the best games of the century, The Legend of Zelda, there are rumours that you are the author of several big novels and manga of the moment under the author name Muramasa Reban.

Zero: My fame precedes me once again, but it's me indeed, all your claims are true, uh...

Ai: Oh that's right I didn't introduce myself, I'm Ai Miyashita, I'm a second-year student at Nijigasaki School, nice to meet you.

Zero: Same here, Ai-san.

Setsuna: It's my turn. My name is Yuki Setsuna and I'm also a second-year student at Nijigasaki.

Zero: Nice to meet you too Setsuna.

Emma: My name is Emma Verde, I'm a third-year student at Nijigasaki, I'm from Switzerland, nice to meet you Akatsuki-san.

Zero: Anche Emma.

Yu: What did he just say?

Emma: He just said "likewise Emma" in Italian. I didn't think I would meet someone who could speak my native language here, how did you know?

Zero: I'm fluent in so many languages that I've taken a hint of your mother tongue and deducted you've grown on the Italian side of Switzerland

Karin: Eeeh... You're a genius type of guy, you don't give this kind of air, by the way, I'm Karin Asaka I'm in my third year, thanks again for helping us out handsome.