Chapter 48: Date a Spirit

The next day after my weekly scheduled steam, I announce to the world, Luciel and Eagle Jump, next game an RPG like game. A Pokemon game.

I present some of the artwork made by the Graphic Team of the starter and Pikachu the mascot of the franchise, and like predicted my viewers fell in love with these little monsters.

I even show them a gameplay screenshot of a prototype of the game I developed and which I gave to the development team to base their work on, to illustrate some of the features the game will have.

Then cloture the announce I play the PV of the game.

The video starts with the MC waking up from his bed looking at the day rising on the horizon.

The scene changes to the MC and two girls who look like Honoka and Chika in a laboratory in front of an old scientist and front of him are three creatures, each child chooses their creature, the MC chooses the orange lizard with a flame on its tail and then gets some kind of red device and some kind of ball from the scientist.

The scene changes to show the three children travelling with their creature by their side, through forests, mountains, exploring cities and many other different environments.

Footage shows a fierce battle between the MC's lizard and a lightning-throwing Yellow Mouse which ends with the latter being captured with one of the ball the scientist had given before joining the MC's team.

Other footage shows fights taking place in arenas between two opponents and their creatures supervised by a referee. You can see the MC fighting different opponents in different arenas and earning badges.

Then comes the image of a kind of mafia in black with an R on their clothes that gets in the way of the MC and his friends with their creatures.

Then comes the image of a giant stadium filled with spectators in the centre of the stage is a fighting arena on one side is the MC with a towering orange dragon that appears to be an adult version of his orange lizard received at the beginning of his journey and in front of him appears to be standing some sort of champion with his equally towering creature.

The MC smiles and then raises his arm showing a bracelet with a multi-coloured stone with a DNA symbol in it, the latter presses it and something happens causing the orange dragon to change form to a black dragon.

Then the video ends with as following:

Eagle Jump / Luciel Entertainement present :

POKEMON: FIERY RED - POKEMON: REFRESHING BLUE - POKEMON: FLOWERING GREEN

CAN YOU CATCH THEM ALL?

Launch Early Summer

When the video ends my chat went completely crazy, it must be said that the whole video was made using a virtual reality room based on the Danger Room of the X-men to make it more realistic. 

At the end of my stream I kept getting calls and messages from all my contacts wanting me to reserve a copy of the game for them, even Yagoo wants Hololive to have copies to stream on release day.

Zero: Gee...

// 1 hour later //

// Tokyo, Rooftop //

I do parkour from roof to roof equipped with my spider man web-shooters and custom spidey suit. I use electromagnetism on my feet and hands to run and walk on walls.