Chapter 33: 18 wives in one day

(Hi everyone, sorry for the wait and the delay, I was in the middle of moving. This chapter seems far-fetched and quite unrealistic, I don't know what I've been smoking but hey, I hope you'll enjoy it.)

// A few minutes before //

// 3rd POV //

After Zero has left to answer his phone, the girls of the group µ's have just finished their discussions and join the members of Aqours.

Eli: Where is Zero?

Chika: He had to answer a call from the leader Raise A Suillen.

Eli: Raise A Suillen?

Maki: It's a girl's band that has just formed and has been growing in popularity recently, but they have become better known mainly thanks to the addition of the famous artist Ciel who is known to be one of Japan's big rising stars, here is a picture.

Answer Maki by showing a photo of a group of girls and a boy to the others who appeared on an article on social media.

µ's and Aqours: Oh!!!!

Hanayo: Are?!

Kanan: What is it Hanayo-chan?

Hanayo: No, I was thinking that Ciel-san looks a bit like Zero-senpai but with white hairs, he's also wearing a jacket of the same design as the one he's wearing now.

Dia: That's not possible it's maybe only a coincidence...

Dia looks at the photo and freezes for a few seconds of surprise.

Dia: No way?! it's him.

Mari: Really ?!

Ruby: Wow, Onii-chan isn't only the CEO of a company but he's also a famous artist.

Riko: The article says that he writes and composes his music and songs, but he's especially known for taking over music from other bands and improving them and he also does worldwide artist reviews with is own ranking. Wow, I never thought he was that good.

Kotori: Heh, It's good to know that we have a lot of things in common, right Honoka-chan, Umi-chan

Honoka: That right, I thought he was only a fan but he's like us.

Umi: I must say he's impressive but a don't trust him too much.

Maki smiling at all the praise Zero's getting from everyone which didn't escape from Nozomi eyes because she observes the red hair girl reaction since the boy appears before everyone. And think that their relationship is more than a childhood friend.

Nozomi: Eh... you must be proud to have a boyfriend like him, right Maki-chan?

Maki: Um, I must be one of the luckiest girls in the world to have a boyfriend like him.

Aqours and µ's (Hanayo and Rin excluded): Heh?!...Heeeeeeeeeeeeh?!

Nozomi: Oya, you're not even going to try to hide it or deny it?

Maki: I have nothing to hide and I know you've been looking at me for some time now.

Nozomi: Buh...and me who taught I finally find something interesting to tease you.

Nozomi ranting makes the µ's girl sweatdrop knowing the antic of the girl to grope their breast.

Rin: Maki-chan, Senpai belongs to everyone nya.

Hanayo: That's true.

Maki: I know.

Eli: I think I didn't hear correctly