Chronicle 1: The beginning of my adventure (problems)

Yo, everyone, my name is Anffann Ali 22 years old young web developer, with black hair, brown eyes, 1m79, normal build, light brown skin and now I'm in a kind of abnormal situation

What I'm going to tell you is how all of this happened to me and trust me you will not like to see something like that to happen to you.

//  My House 10:30 pm //

It was at my home I was just finishing to publish a chapter of my DxD fanfiction on Webnovel its name Chronicle of a Gamer and in this story, the MC is the son of Arthur Pendragon (proto) he have when he was summoned for the 3rd Grail War and who become the grandson of Zelretch after the Fuyuki accident and his mother died to protect him.

Tap tap tap...

' And this is the last chapter of my high school DxD fanfiction '

Anffann: It took me 10 months to think about the plot of this story I hope people will like it

(Author: it's not like it's will be shouted down like all the other DxD fanfiction)

Anffann: If I could have an adventure like in these fanfiction characters with superpowers. it's not like I'm going to be teleported by a mysterious entity, crushed by Truck-kun or Gramps Kischur Zelretch will be coming in my house and sending me to another world because he thinks I have something special and entertaining him with my misadventures.

And this is how I try the devil with my big mouth.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

I was going to check my mails on my phone when someone rang the doorbell, I get up of my chair to open the door but I didn't see anyone just a box in the ground with my name on it.

Anffann: I didn't order anything maybe another package ordered by Mom in my name as usual.

A take the package and close the door and I head to the living room to opening the package and at my surprise I find inside Servant Class Cards all 13 of them (Saber, Archer, Caster, Assassin, Lancer, Berserker, Rider, Ruler, Avenger, Shielder, Alter Ego, Moon Cancer, Foreigner)

When I take them in my hand it like I sens a connection with the card that freak me out

Anffann: I don't remember buying this and I don't think it's my birthday and mom would never touch anime-related goods " and then I look at the sender Zerono Pendragon Akatsuki, Kuoh Japan

Anffann: Zerono Pendragon Akatsuki, I know this name it's the name of my OC of my fanfiction and the town of Kuoh should not exist because it's fictional, some of my fans must try to do a prank to me. " I think to myself

???: It's interesting, isn't it?

I turn around to see an old man in his 70s when I see his face and clothes, I rub my eyes and think "it can't be him"

Then I asked

Anffann: Who are you and how did you get in my home?

??? : Ho dear Anffan you already know who I am so cut the crap with me

I know who he is but I wonder why he's here or even if he should exist he's a fictional character and even if he is who I think he is it means that something will happen to me, I calm myself and take a great breath.

Anffann: Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, One the dead Apostol a powerful Vampire, the "The Clock Tower " Magic Marchall, and owner of the Kaleidoscope

Clap, clap, clap, clap

Zelretch: Bravo, that my grandson, you know me very well

' When did I become your grandson, you old troll ' I think while I cry in my head because I know something going to happen to me if this old man finds some interest in me it will be hell for me.

Anffann: These Class Cards are you doing and why Zerono send this to me and why are you here?

Zelretch: One question at the time

Anffann: Sorry, but you being here's freaking me out a little

Zelretch: I know, to respond at your question these cards are a gift from Zerono to thank you to creat him and give him a wonderful life even if you were a bitch at some chapter

' That weird you don't reward someone who makes you what he want with his imagination even if he is your creator '

Anffann: If he wanted to thanks me he could come and tell it himself, he can use the Kaleidoscope.

Zelretch: He couldn't because of his wife's and his kids he became very busy that why he asked me to come to give the cards to you

Anffann: If the cards work as it should work then they must have the same side-effect right, and I don't have a Kaleidostick like Ruby and Sapphire to use them so what the catch

Zelretch: That my child is for you to find out.

And he gave me a piece of paper, telling me to open it whit is hand, I open the message and it sais this:

"I have a two gift for you, I think you'll like them and I have a little work for you, you'll see that when you'll arrive, and one last thing look at your feet signed Gramps ".

I frown one of my brown then looked at my feet to see only emptiness underneath my feet then I begin to fall and I shouted

Anffann: Zelretch!!!!!!!!

I shout with my whole being

In a white room with a TV, a young man follows everything that happened in Anffann house.

??? : So how are you going to survive your little adventure Anffann-kun or rather Zero-kun.

Zelretch: Still, it's a little cruel to send him like that without explaining anything to him, but he'll have to deal with it. Show us how you will differentiate yourself from your predecessors.

??? : If by doing it my way or yours it wouldn't be fun and he's very smart he'll be able to handle it.

That's how my adventure began.