Chapter 24

Sirzechs: So this is the famous boy that Serafall keeps telling us about?

Sona: Lucifer-sama, Belzebub-sama why are you here?

Sona exclaims, which attracts the attention of the Gremorys on the train looking out the window, Rias opens one of the windows.

Rias: Onii-sama why are you here?

Sirzechs: I'm here on business, with this young man about Riser's case, and you're going straight to the mansion?

Rias: Yes, I would like to present my new pawn to our parents and then start our training.

Sirzechs: I see, do your best, mother should be home if you need help Grayfia will be able to help you.

Rias: I get it, one last thing Onii-sama, or rather a piece of advice, make sure that Zero doesn't get too upset or something bad might happen.

Sirzechs: What do you mean by that?

Rias: When you see, you'll understand.

Then the train starts and goes to the Gremory territory leaving Sirzechs thinking about what his little sister just said and then he remembers that his Queen said the same thing to him before he came.

The latter turns to Zero and looks at him, he feels something in him but he can't figure out what it is.

Zero: Sera-nee, let go of me.

Then everyone looks at me trying to get away from Serafall who is clinging to me like a leech.

Serafall: I don't want to, let me hold you longer.

Serafall's giving me puppy dog eyes to try to coax me.

Zero: Making those eyes won't help you either.

Serafall: You're no fun.

Zero: I wonder how you became a Maou with that personality.

Serafall: You want to know?

I smile at her and then tell her

Zero: I don't want to.

Sera: Ouin So-tan, Zero-chan is mean to me.

Serafall pretends to cry, and everyone's acting like a sweatdrop.

???: Serafall stop playing, we're here on business.

Then the red-haired man turns to us.

Sirzechs: I am sorry for the inconvenience and welcome to the underworld, I am Sirzechs Lucifer the big brother of Rias and at my side my friend Ajuka Belzebub.

Ajuka: Nice to meet you

Zero: I am Zero Akatsuki, and at my side are my little sisters Ilya, Kuro, Miyu, Atalanta, Kiana, my cousin Ruru, Miyuki.

When Sirzechs and Ajuka heard my surname they were suddenly frightened.

My family: Hello

The girls all say at the same time.

Serafall: They're so cute, oops I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Serafall Leviathan, Sona's older sister.

Zero: And my maid Belfast.

Belfast: Nice to meet you Lucifer-sama, Belzebub-sama, Leviathan-sama.

She curtseyed, of course, the men on the platform of the station having seen and heard Belfast blush, even Sirzechs, and Ajuka were bewitched by Belfast beauty for a few seconds before recovering.

Sirzechs: Since the presentations are made to the reason of our coming.

// TimeSkip //

I, Belfast, and Sona are in a horse-drawn carriage with the three Maou, on the way to the place where I am to meet the Phenex family, according to Sirzechs his father Zeoticus Gremory should also participate.