Chapter 20: I'm maybe an Incubus [Lemon]

// 3rd POV, a few seconds after Sirius entered the office, hallway //

Atago, Illustrious, and Hornet pass by the Commander's office to see Belfast looking into the office through the door that is ajar.

Illustrious: Ma~ Belfast what are you doing?

Belfast waving at the other four to keep it down and waving at them to come quietly.

These curious women position themselves in front of the opening to hear the sound of porcelain that has just broken.

Sirius: Excuse me, my proud master, this maid will clean this up right away.

Illustrious(thought): 'That Sirius's voice, no wonder the cup broke.'

Sirius begins to pick up the broken debris, but she hasn't noticed that the commander has a view of the underside of her skirt...

And the commander has no reaction or perverse looks, but a look of appreciation.

Zero: * Whistle* The Royal Navy girls' underwear is of high quality.

When Illustrious and Belfast hear the Commander's compliment, they feel a sense of embarrassment and pride at the same time.

Atago(thought): 'The Commander is the type, to be honest with his words'.

Hornet(thought): 'How can he say that naturally without being embarrassed?' Hornet thinks, blushing.

Sirius: I'm sorry you saw such an unsightly part of me.

Zero: You think, to me, no part of a woman is unsightly, so showing me your butt is not unsightly to me.

Atago/Illustrious/Belfast/Hornet(thought): 'Is that true?'

Sirius: Is it true?

Zero: Yes it's true, you have the approval of a healthy young man to tell you so.

Belfast(thought): 'It's only natural that he'd be interested in this sort of thing, he's a young man still going through puberty after all'.

Think of Belfast licking her lips, but the four women didn't expect what Sirius did next.

Sirius: So please, my proud master, please punish this maid, for she has made a grave mistake.

She said, looking excited as she smiled and lifted her skirt with both hands, leaving her black panties in full view once again before the Commander's eyes.

Zero: Oh my~

Hornet (thought): 'Sirius-san?!!!!!!!'.

Atago(pansy): 'Ara~ Ara Ara Ara~'

Illustrious(thought): 'Ma~ Sirius chan, it's not good at all fu~fu~'.

Belfast (thought): 'What are you going to do now, master?'

Zero: Sirius.

Sirius: Yes my proud master, command me and I will obey...

Zero: Just to be sure I'm going to ask the question anyway, are you serious? I may be your master, but I don't have a hobby playing with a woman's body if that feeling doesn't come from deep inside her. If you think that because of your status as a servant you have to present yourself and prepare your body for me, I advise you to stop right now.

Suddenly the commander looks serious, but for some strange reason, there are no negative feelings.

Sirius: I thought you would like, I heard that man like this kind of thing, did I make a mistake somewhere?

Zero: No, Sirius you are not wrong at all if I was a normal man I would have jumped on you without question and enjoyed your body until I was satisfied. But I'm a little different.