Chapter 51

// Akatsuki Manor, Brave Duel Underground Stadium //

All the mansion inhabitants are sitting in the spectator part of the stadium where a battle of Brave Duel will take place, even Sirzechs, Serafall, Aine and Grayfia who came for Aine's move to the mansion are among the audience

Hayate: Wow, an underground stadium dedicated to Brave Duel like ours at Yagami.

Iliya: Since when do we have that under the mansion?

Kuro: Knowing Onii-chan he must have built it on a whim.

Miyu: Mmmh, if it Onii-chan he would do something like that

Sirzechs: I'm amazed at the technological advancement of this stadium, if Ajuka was here he'd be more than interested.

Aine: Now that I think about it, what is the Brave Duel?

Sona: Now that you're talking about it I've heard some students at our school say it is a popular card game in Tokyo but I didn't take the time to look at it.

Hayate: You don't know what Brave Duel is?

All the supernatural individuals say no

Hayate: Then let me introduce you to the world fabulous world that's Brave Duel

Hayate takes out a cardholder and a Cartridge

Lu: I remember Zero has the same items in his cardboard

Hayate: Brave Duel is a motion-sensing card game with team battles, it includes many game challenges and to finish duels between players. This little cartridge is called a Data Cartridge which contains and records all the player's battle data and other information, it acts as their identifier. The cardholder on my other hand is called a "Brave Holder", it's a protective case where the duelist stores his deck.

Then Reinforce explained how the cards are made and what composes a deck

Reinforce: Decks are composed of different cards each with different rarity also called "Card Rank" which measures the power of a card, the cards in play are Normal (N, N+), Rare (R, R+), Super Rare (SR, SR+) and Hyper Rare (HR).