Chapter 31: Business and School idol [Lemon]

[ Hi everyone, it's the author, this chapter contains some lemon a little crappy so don't expect much, enjoy reading it. ]

// Zero POV //

In front of me are two kitsunes of the Sakura Empire Akagi and Kaga.

For any Azur Lane player who knows the Lore of the game, Akagi is known to be a Yandere who will do anything to have the Commander all to herself, even going so far as to attack and injure those who get in her way whether it is a rival or someone else, and she is also a sadist.

Kaga is rather calm and impassive, the only way to gain her trust and loyalty is to be stronger than she or you have managed to make a good impression on her, otherwise, she will only see in the person that she is inferior and weak. But when she is in a fight she reveals herself to be a person who loves to fight.

During this short meeting, Akagi tried to threaten me to look only at her because she learned that I have relationships with several girls from other factions, knowing that she can lose her mind and go wild and attack other girls when I am not around, I retaliated by giving her a powerful chop on the head that must hurt like hell while giving her a sermon to never do that and made her promise never to hurt girls who would have feelings for me except if it was a competition or an enemy and if she broke that promise I would never forgive her again.

Of course, I told her this seriously and dramatically.

[ Your skill [Actor] has gone up one level ]

If you know the modus operentis of a Yandere, then you must know that if the latter is hated by her crush, it is a punishment worse than death for her, and as I expected my warning completely upset Akagi who begged me not to abandon her that even Kaga was surprised by the sudden action of her sister.

Seeing the sincerity in Akagi's eyes, I calmed her down while removing the tears from her eyes. To make sure I complete my hold on her, I kiss her on the forehead, which made her happy at least from the movements of her ears and her nine tails waving from right to left.

Then I turn to Kaga who still has her calm expression but I can see envy and jealousy in her behaviour. Seeing this I ask Kaga if she wants one too, only to have her answer me to do what I want because she belongs to me from now on while blushing a little.

I ask her why she thinks this, she tells me that her instinct tells her that I am stronger than her and that belonging to me is normal, understanding that this is Kaga's way of expressing herself I don't try to look further.

Watching her and seeing no sign of disgust but signs of anticipation, I approach her and our eyes meet, I don't know why but I can't help but admire her blue eyes and then give her a kiss on the forehead giving the same reaction as Akagi which makes me giggle a little.

I also asked her to look after Akagi in case of an accident and I'm thinking of getting her to sign a contract with me so that she can contact me in case of an emergency.

After separating from these two Kitsune I continued on my way to the Sakura Empire dormitory, arriving at the entrance I was greeted by Yamashiro after chatting with her and petting her head, I headed towards the inner courtyard to see Iona and Takao having tea with Amagi.

Seeing her brought back painful memories that I didn't notice a tear coming from my eyes. 

(A/N: Only those who have made the Crimson Echos campaign will understand)

Being still immersed in my memories, without knowing what was happening I felt someone hugging me and comforting me and it was as if my soul had been relieved of a weight.