1

I sat on the couch watching TV as mum left to go to work, knowing that only left me and dad home alone.

I tensed up slightly as I knew he was still angry about me almost sleeping with Tony. "He's not like other boys, dad. He's really nice" I said softly.

"You know how I feel about boys princess, they're only after one thing"

"Not him! He's been my friend for years, he's always been nice to me and helped me when I've been upset" I explained.

"And is that why you slept with him princess? Because you were upset?"

"No!"

"What do you mean "no", so you did sleep with him then?"

"Because I can! I'm a big girl now dad. You don't own me" I argued.

"Yes I do princess, and daddy doesn't like to share his toys"

"I'm not yours Steven!"

"Yes you are princess" he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards him as he started kissing down my neck.

I squealed and held in my moans. My phone rang on the side with my friend Tanya calling me.

"Leave it baby, play with me now"

"But it's Tanya..."

"Fine, but be quick about it though, daddies horny"

I got up and grabbed my phone as I scurried off into my bedroom. "Hey Tan, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey babes, me and Mary are going to a party, you in? There's gonna be cute boys there!!"

"Hell yeah! Course I'm in hun. What do I say to dad though? You guys need to come pick me up, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah be outside in 10 mins babe, tell him you are going to the cinema or something?"

"Ok" I smiled and ended the call. I went back into the lounge once I'd gotten dressed in a dressy top, a jacket and leggings with boots. "I'm going cinema with Tanya and her friend Mary, they're on their way to pick me up" I smiled nervously.

"I don't remember hearing you ask princess" Steven states.

I rolled my eyes slightly. "Please can I go to the cinema with my best friend?"

"Why should I let you? Is Tony going to be there?" He questioned.

"Nah. Tanya doesn't even know him so why would she invite him? And because I've been a good girl lately" I smiled innocently.

"A good girl?! You may have been a good slut for Tony but that's it"

"Come on dad, please. I rarely go out with friends. Normally it's just to go to college or to go to the shops"

"Are you gonna make it up to me later princess?"

"Promise I will" I lied as someone knocked the door.

"Ok then and remember, no boys! Now give me a kiss and go" he said as he smacked my ass.

I kissed him hesitantly and left, I smirked knowing there's definitely gonna be boys.