15

I woke up the next morning and he was gone, I looked down, I missed him so much already, the bed felt cold, big and empty without him laying by my side.

Walking around the newly cleaned flat, Mary was in the kitchen on the floor playing with Rosie.

My phone started to ring so I dashed to see who it was hoping it was Sherlock but it wasn't. It was only my sister Denis or Dena as I always called her.

She wanted to take me out for lunch since we haven't hung out in a while, so I agreed.

"You miss him don't you?" Mary asked.

I nodded. "I'm gonna try and get some more sleep" I said softly then went back to bed and put one of Sherlock's tops over his pillow as I hugged it. I slept a little longer so it was almost near lunch time when I woke up, I took a nice bath using honey soap, this one was Sherlock's favourite that I used.

Once I was done bathing I hurried to the bedroom to get some comfortable clothes as it was cold and I'd forgotten to take some in my half sleepy state. I got my black ghost adventures crew shirt, with my dark grey ripped jeans and a darkish blue zip up hoodie, Sherlock's hoodie. It was cold and the outside was covered in ice and snow.

I walked to the bedroom brushing my hair till it was soft and smooth then put it up in 2 braids down either side of my head with a parting in the middle.

Soon Dena had got here so she honked her car horn, I got my purse walking out wearing boots so I wouldn't slip. "You're staying at 221B Baker Street?!" She said in shock and disbelief, that's right, I never told her... "Yeah... I forgot to tell you, sorry it's been a long few months"

"So I'm guessing you've met the guys?"

"Yep!" I said popping the P "dating one of them as well but that's between us and those closest.

"Wait, what?! You're joking? You're dating cold hearted detective Sherlock Holmes?"

I nodded. "Well you did pick me up from 221B Baker Street" I chuckled slightly.

She nodded driving us too our almost favorite restaurant.

We got what we wanted from the buffet and looked at each other.

"Soooooo... how have you and Holmes been then?" Dena asked.

"Rough few weeks but other than that it's been pretty good hun! I really miss him at the moment though, him and John left for a job out of town" I said.

Dena had noticed the bruises on my body.

She glared at me. "What happened?" she asked concerned.

"It wasn't from Sherlock" I said with a sigh "I went on an investigation with them and I just had a little incident"

"A little one?!" She questioned "you look like you've been abused..."

"I swear to you on this babies life I haven't, Sherlock and John let me assist them on a job and the attacker snuck up on me and assaulted me..." I crossed my arms leaning back.

"They let you accompany them. On a job?!" She asked.

"Yeah"

"How did you not die from that? Honestly..."

I looked down with with a sigh "I don't know"

"Ay, don't worry" She said trying to cheer me up "Are you gonna FaceTime him tonight?"

"Probably not since he's probably chasing killers right now or something"

We just walked around the shops. Especially around our version of hot topic where it's my kingdom.

"I miss Sherlock" I sighed as we looked around at the chokers

"Let's just go some band merchandise and get you home so you can watch shit TV and eat shit food and chill with Mary and her little one " she chuckled.

I smiled with a giggle. "You're insane!

"I've been mentally insane since day one"

"Same" I yawned.

She dropped me home. "Take care little sis"