24: Sherlock's POV

I woke up before Sasha so I had to pack before she woke up which wouldn't be for a while. I finished packing my bag so I went to attempt to clean up a bit when I saw a book, it said My Chemical Romance on it.

Was it another band she loved? 

I opened it and read the full page talking about a suicide? And someone named Felix?

What? 

Now I was almost afraid to leave her home alone when I leave for a while. Yet I was afraid to take her with me... I don't know what to do.

I looked back and she was standing on the stairs with her arms and leg crossed. 

"Morning sunshine" she said in a tease.

I smiled putting down her journal and walked over to her. "Morning Band freak" 

"Band freak?" She said. "You're a freak too according to Donovan... So... I'll take it" she chuckles then kissed my cheek.

I blushed as I wrapped my arms around her. "What was your dream last night?" I asked "must've been bad to wake you up at three in the morning" 

She shrugged. "I dunno... Some continuation to the illusion I had yesterday I think" 

"Did you have a nice party last night?" I asked with a smile 

"I did cause you were there. You're such a tease though" she d

"I was hoping you'd join me" I smiled hugging her close

"I loved my present baby" 

"Maybe you'll stop stealing mine now" I chuckled.

"Tanya and Dena just got me band merchandise..." 

"Was the journal one of them?"

She nodded with a smile  "It's the rare journal from my chemical romance. It's a band" 

"I got you a little something" I grinned.

"What did you do this time Sherlock?" Sasha asked putting away the dishes.

"Nothing special... just... hold on" I said then walked to the bedroom with a smirk.

She watched as I walked away them stairs.

As she waited she got all her new gifts and put them together.

I came back and tapped her on the back of her shoulder making her look behind her.

I stood there with my arms behind me, a grin on my face. "Sasha Harper Dakota" I started to say.

She looked at me with a blush visible on her cheeks.

"I know we've not known each other for very long but the past year of us being together... It's been brilliant, something I'd never thought would happen to me... And the things we've been through... back then and now... I would never want to do that with anyone else..." I said.

I think she knew what was happening but she listened anyway.

"Right now I'm not asking you to be my wife, maybe we will one day but I am very exited to start the next chapter with our family growing" I pulled out a small box with white patterned detail and opened it.

Inside was a ring with 'forever love' written on it.

It was beautiful.

She blushed deeply. "

"Sasha Harper Dakota" I said again "I love you" I slide the ring in her finger. I saw that her face was red, she had tears in her eyes, but why was she crying? Did I do something wrong?

"Sherlock..." she said

"Yes?" I asked slightly confused.

She looked at me happily with joy and hugged me tightly. "I love you so much" she said through tears.

"I love you"

Tanya came in suddenly "I left my-" she saw her crying "what happened?"

She looked back at her tossing her phone to her "What happened?" She asked looking at Sasha.

"Sherlock got me this beautiful ring" she said with a smile as she wiped her eyes dry.

She stayed silent walking back to the door still silent.

"What a nice brother" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah" She chuckled. "You should've seen her when Ja-" she ended her sentence "asked me to prom"

"Whose Ja" I asked with a slight chuckle.

She looked at me with a frown as she chewed her tongue.

"James..." she said softly and somewhat shakily.

I realized who she meant.

"The abusive ex..."

She nodded.

"He was years ago, why are you still upset? He can't hurt you anymore"

"Sherlock!" She said

I looked at her then looked down and chewed my bottom lip. "Not good?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah, not good timing Sherlock"

I looked down and frowned slightly.

She saw me frowning, she thought it was he fault so she hugged me once again kissing my cheek.

"Would you save me a spark?"

I looked down at her and smiled."We'll light up the dark together"

She nodded with a grin.