17

The next morning I'm led in bed on my stomach with one leg straight out behind me and the other at a right angle causing my pussy to be spread as the blanket was barely covering me.

Sherlock got out of bed to use the toilet, as he returned he sees my pussy waiting for him, looking so delicious. He leans down to it and kisses my bum.

I shivered in my sleep and cuddled into the pillow even more.

He started licking my clit.

I groaned slightly.

"Oh did I wake you babe?"

I didn't reply as I was still asleep.

He went back to licking, then sucked on my clit.

I started to stir but kept my eyes closed and closed my legs.

He pulled back feeling my legs move, then waited for them to stop before he moved them back to where they were and continued licking.

"Sherlock" I moaned softly and quietly.

"Yes?" He looked up at me.

I moaned softly and opened my eyes staying where I was, cuddling into the pillow more.

He started kissing all around then stuck his tounge inside me.

"Mmm baby. Such a nice way to wake up." I pulled away and kissed him then laid on my back.

"You like that?"

"Mhm yes baby" I laid there watching him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I want to taste you again" he went back to my pussy, kissing my clit and then stuck his tongue inside of me.

"Mmm baby" I moaned and arched my back.

"Are you getting close?" He asked.

"Yes baby" I rubbed my clit and began to twitch against his tongue.

He moved his tounge around inside me as he felt my juices begin to come out.

I moaned louder as my body began to shake. "F-fuck baby" I groaned breathlessly.

He grabbed my legs and held me still as he continued to eat me out.

My legs shook and tried to closed as I twitched more and my breathing got more intense.

He started slowing down a bit.

I groaned and closed my eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the orgasm as it got a little stronger.

He stopped, just licking up the last traces of my cum, he then leaned up and kissed me.

I laid there breathing heavily and kissed back.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I wrapped my arms round his neck holding him close as I was still shaking and twitching a little. "Yes baby"

"Good" he smirked then kissed me again.

I kissed back finally having caught my breath, I let out a big sigh of contentment.

"I bet you've never woken up like that before" he said softly.

"No I haven't. It was very nice, thank you baby" I grinned. "Come here you sexy boy" I smile and pulled him up, kissing him before cuddling into him.

He kissed back intensely.

I moaned softly into the kiss then my phone rang causing me to groan.