21

I sat on the couch rubbing my bump as I watched everyone sat around chatting, I was sitting there just thinking of names but it was difficult as we didn't know the gender yet.

"Blake" Mary said.

"What?..." I asked confused.

"Blake? For the baby" Mary suggested.

I crinkled my nose up.

She chuckled. "What about Emma?" She suggested.

I shook my head "No... they're bad"

"Hey girl!" Dena said as she looked at me with a excited smile.

I looked up at her with a smile "hey! I didn't think you'd come"

"Come on! It's your birthday isn't it?" She said "When's the baby due?"

I shrugged.

Dena rolled her eyes and sat down beside me "When did you first know?" She asked "that you were..."

"The last week of October"

"That's impressive! You must've hid it well!" She said shocked.

I looked at her not in the mood for happy thoughts.

Dena counted in her head. "So you must only have a few more months left?" she said "You'll be fine" she grabbed my hands standing me up "Now let's have a birthday, yes?"

Sherlock stands up and does a birthday speech for me.

"Oh Sherlock..." Mrs Hudson sighed happily with tears in her eyes.

"What?" He asked looking at me for reassurance. "Not good?"

I nodded and smile. "It was lovely, thank you baby"

"Girl your scarf is so cute!" Dena smiled

I nodded with a little smile which seemed fake but she didn't notice. It wasn't that I didn't like it as I really did, I was. It was a gift from Sherlock as I would always try stealing his.

"I made your cakes tonight" Mrs Hudson smiled.

"Sherlock said you like foxes?"

I looked back on my hallway of a fox drawing an artist made for me one day then looked back at her then nodded. "I love them"

"Ok good! Cause that's what's on your cake"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Mrs H, can you give me a hand up please?"

Sherlock jumped up and seemed to fly over to me. "It's ok Mrs Hudson, I've got her" he smiled and took my hand helping me up.

"Please dear, call me Mrs Hudson, Mrs H makes me feel old and useless" she chuckles.

"Woah! Sherlock! A bit jumpy aren't you?" John asked not really surprised by the things Sherlock would do now. 

Sherlock helped me up as Mary opened the front door.

"There's someone here to see you" Sherlock smiled as he was looking behind me.

"Lucky someone didn't forget my invite, baby turning your brain to mush is it?" Tanya chuckled from behind me.

"Bitch! Oh my god! It's been so long!" I squealed and hugged her tight as I could with my baby bump in the way.

Mary was in the kitchen cutting the cake while the boys were... I don't actually know, Sherlock looked as if he had escaped to his mind palace again whilst John was looking at Mary in the kitchen.