6: Steven's POV

Kelly arrived home after a long day at work. "Honey I'm home" she chirped. "Hey Sasha" she smiled.

"Hey mum, Steven's just finishing up in the kitchen" she grinned.

I walked out of the kitchen. "Hey beautiful" I kissed her. "How was work?" I asked.

"It was good thanks hun, really busy. Could do with a massage" she winked.

"Well I'm sure I'll find time for a massage somewhere, but I think we should go out for a meal, I've got food for Sasha cooking so she'll be fine, you go get changed into something nice"

"Oh we're going for a meal?" She asked confused then kissed me and went to get changed.

I turned to Sasha. "What do you think of this ring?" I asked opening the box.

She ground her teeth together. "You can't"

"Why not?" I questioned.

"You know why" she snapped.

"But I love your mother"

She ran her tongue over her teeth. "Do whatever you want. You will anyway" she muttered and got up going to her bedroom.

"Where are you going? Your food will go cold, it's your favourite"

"You're cheating on her with her daughter!" She snapped in a loud whisper. "You can't love her that much!"

"I don't see you telling me no princess. Can't I love you both?" I asked.

"I've told you numerous times that I don't want to. Like in the car for example when you forced me to suck you off! You DON'T listen!" She argued. 

"And yet I saw how much of a mess you made in that car, you enjoyed it just as much as me"

"Wanna know where I was last night? What I got up to?" She smirked.

"Well you said you were with Tanya. so you'd better hope you were there!"

She stayed quiet for a moment.

"Well, speak up"

"I guess you'll never know" she grabbed her phone and left the house.

"Princess?! Come back here"