26: Sherlock's POV

We walked around the boiler room looking for clues when my phone rang, John was holding it for some reason.

He checked it before handing it to me. "Oh god... we might have to bail on this investigation" he said.

"What?"

He handed me the phone, I saw Sasha's name come up on the screen. "Oh" I answered. "Hello?"

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! IT'S HAPPENING" Tanya yelled, she seemed rather stressed out. She hung up before I could say anything.

"She sounded stressed"

*BACK AT HOME*

When I arrived at the hospital with John, Tanya was sat outside in that waiting room.

Tanya was leaning against the wall stressed out.

"Why are you so stressed?" I asked confused.

"I'm just tired!"

Me and John looked at eachother then we looked the other way till a door was opened the door too the hallway of rooms.

"Who's the father?" The nurse said holding a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other.

I stood up.

"Come on dear" she said, I sighed and followed.

"It's a girl" the nurse said with a smile "have you thought of a name yet?"

A girl...

A girl?!

I have a daughter?!

"I was going let her decide" I said feeling a little bit better now I knew they were both safe.

The nurse led me to the room Sasha was in. "I must warn you Sasha had a rough birth"

I sat down beside her wiping the tears from her eyes. "How do you feel now love?" I said with a a whisper

"Tired but happy that she's finally here" she said handing our daughter to me.

"N-no I'm ok thank you. Have you picked a name?" I asked.

She put her hand on mine and her head on my shoulder "Umm..." she said thinking "Harper Elizabeth May Holmes?"

"Beautiful" I kissed her cheek and looked down at Harper.

"She's perfect" Sasha muttered to herself loud enough for me to hear.

I nodded in agreement with a few tears of joy running down my cheek.

Soon everybody came in and there eyes were lit up with joy seeing Harper.

"Ooh girl, what name did you pick for her?" Tanya said in a better mood standing beside her.

"Harper" she said looking at her.

John, Mary and Molly circled around her bed.

"Congratulations Sherlock!" John said excitedly.

I remained silent.

"Say it Sherlock..." Sasha said softly.

"Thank you" I smiled.

The nurse came in to take Harper to the nursery to take care of her for a few days.

Everybody left shortly after to allow me and Sasha to sleep.

A few hours later I was asleep in the armchair and Sasha was asleep in the hospital bed.

Machines started alarming around her which woke me up in a panic.