13

A few days later I sat down in the lounge with Mary at mine and Sherlock's flat waiting on John to arrive home with Sherlock as we hadn't seen them in a while.

"So how're things?" Mary asked as she watched the TV.

"What things?" I asked feeling confused.

"Well... Sherlock's been gone for a while... and not to mention you're glowing and been throwing up most mornings my lovely" she says.

I rub my nose as I sat in the corner of the couch and keep my focus on the TV, a few moments later John arrived back with Sherlock. "I'm gonna go let the boys in!" I said quickly to avoid answering her.

"Sherlock! Where have you been?!" I said looking at Sherlock before he had the chance to step inside and get comfy.

"What? Oh hey Sasha" 

"You stink of drugs, you look like utter shit, stink of drugs and what in fucks name are you wearing?" I asked sternly.

"He's been in a drugs den on an undercover mission, living like the homeless apparently" John sighed

"Well I'm not nowwwww!" Sherlock threw his hands up in the air in annoyance.

"Shower! Now! John, go grab him a change of clothes please. You need to wash and shave Mr" I say sternly

He looked at me and nodded knowing better than to argue back with me, he turned away walking towards the bathroom. "Care to join me?"

"Shower!" I repeat sternly.

"I'm goingggg!" He whined.

John sat in his chair. "We need to make sure he stays off she "sweeties", I suggest we take it in turns to watch him"

I sigh and go to the bathroom "Sherlock?"

"Hmm?" He grunted.

"Want some company?"

"I want some sugar"

"I can make you a cup of tea with sugar in?"

"Make that 4 sugars!" He said excitedly as he stuck his head round the shower curtain.

I chuckled. "Why didn't you tell anyone where you were?"

"I was undercover" he said kinda bluntly.

"I'll go make tea then shall I? 4 sugars yeah?" I got up from sitting on the toilet seat and left the bathroom to go and make tea. "Anyone want tea while I make Sherlock one?" I ask.

"Oooo that would be lovely!" Mary and John chirped together.

"He sounds rough in there" I sigh sadly.

Once he was finished in the shower I put his cup of tea on the table by the couch he was led on with his back facing us.

He'd laid down on the couch and was shaking.

"Is there anything we can do to help Sherlock?" I asked softly and sat on the arm of the couch by his feet.

He remained silent.

"What happened to you? Where did you go?" I asked nervously.