5: Tanya's POV

*LATER THAT DAY*

I sat at home bored flicking through my phone. I decided to call Tony to see what he was up to.

Tonys phone rang, but he doesn't recognise the number. He answered anyway. "Hello?"

"Hey it's Tanya. Sasha's friend" she chirps

"Oh yeah, I remember you"

"Yeah, the slut as everyone calls me" I giggled. "How're you?"

"I've heard the stories"

I chuckled nervously. "I hope you don't mind me calling you"

"Nah I don't mind" he chuckled.

"What's wrong? You sound sad sweetie" I acknowledged.

"Oh nothing really, just girls"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah, shall we go for a drink?" He asked.

"Yeah, can do. Where should we meet?" I queried.

"Yours?" He suggested.

"Sounds good. Give me about 20 mins to get dressed, you can come in if you're early. Don't want you waiting outside in the cold"

"Ok awesome, see you in a bit"

"You'll have to excuse the state of the house. Parents are away for the week so I'm living in a mess" I laughed nervously.

"Sounds nice, I don't mind a bit of mess"

"See you soon then Tony" I smiled.

I smiled and hung up going for a shower and shave then did my makeup before getting dressed.

10 mins later he made it to my house and knocked on the door, no one answered so he just walked in. "Hello?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" I said as I put the washing up away.

He walked to the kitchen. "You need a hand with that?" He offered.

"Nah I've got it thanks" I smiled and put the last cup in the cupboard. "Right so where we going?" I asked turning round to him as I leaned back against the counter.

"Umm, wherever. I don't mind"

"The smugglers inn?"

"Yeah, works for me"

"Cool. Let me grab my coat and bag then we'll head off?"

"Yeah, no problem"

"You ok? You seem upset" I grabbed my coat and bag.

"Yeah, just a thing with Sasha really"

"What's she done?" I asked kinda not surprised as she accidentally upsets people quite a lot and is rather to the point about things.

"Oh nothing really"

"So why're you upset with her?" I locked the front door and walked beside him.

"Oh I just thought there was something there"

I looked at him confused and went inside the pub.

"What're we drinking?"

"Ummm I'll have a whiskey please. Jack Daniels" I smiled. "So let me get this straight... You thought she liked you? Do you like her?"

"Yeah sure" he got 2 whiskeys and we went to sit down. "Yeah I guess, her dad walked in on us the other day"

"Stepdad but damn! AWKWARD!" I chuckled. "She met a guy last night dude"

"Yeah, so I heard..."

"So you and her did it?" I asked.