18: Sherlock's POV

I gently got up and picked Sasha up to carry her back to bed so she could sleep. I laid there watching her peacefully sleep.

"Goodnight baby" I whispered and kissed her cheek.

She started mumbling.

"Shhh it's ok baby"

"Please don't Steven" she groans having another one of her nightmares.

I led there feeling slightly helpless, I hated feeling like this especially around her.

I watched her sleep and subconsciously deducted that she's pregnant, I was 99.9% sure that I was right but I wanted her to tell me in her own time. That's if she's even aware of it yet.

Why else would she have asked me if I wanted a family?

Why else would she have thrown up this morning?

But I wanted her to tell me in her own time.

I got into some boxers then got into bed properly beside her so that we were both comfy. The rest of the day was peaceful and relaxing.

"I am going to break you down, Sherlock, I'm going to break you down and tear you apart." Moriarty's voice taunted in my head.

I finally escaped to my mind palace and cuddled into Sasha getting comfy and going to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I had already been awake before Sasha was, Mrs Hudson had brought up some tea for us both and some breakfast.

Mrs Hudson always insisted she wasn't our housekeeper but she always behaved as if she were, I find people so weird sometimes.

Sasha woke up about 30 minutes after Mrs Hudson had brought the tea in.

"We're going to Mary's and John's house for thanksgiving dinner, they've invited us apparently?" I said.

"Ok" she yawned throwing her arms in the air, almost falling off balance but she caught herself after I jumped.

"You ok?" I laughed.

She laughed as well then nodded.

I smiled placing the plate of breakfast in front of her giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"You not gonna eat?" Sasha asked watching me.

I shook my head "I'll wait for tonight. Working while digesting slows me down" I said then sat down beside her moving her hair behind her ear, watching her eat.

"Were going to away this weekend" I stated. "You wanna come with us?"

"I guess, better than being here alone or having to go back to mum's since he's still there... plus I live here or at my friends unless you're here don't I" she said.

I smiled laying my head on her shoulder "I love you Sasha Dakota" I said.

I saw her cheeks blush with her smile.

"I love you too Sherlock Holmes"

I smiled and moved her hair from her shoulder then kissed it.

"Someone's very loving this morning, breakfast and affection" she chuckled.

"Not good?" I asked as I was still confused by emotions.

"Very good baby, very good. You're so cute when you do that" she chuckled. Once she was done she stood up to go and wash the dishes.

How did I get so lucky finding her? I mean if it wasn't for Mary going to the club and John talking me into having a night off then I probably wouldn't have met her.