16: Sherlock's POV

I called Sasha that evening on video chat when we got back to where we were staying. It took her a while to answer, probably busy watching TV or in the bathroom or something.

She finally answered.

"Hey sweetheart" I said with a smile 

"Hey baby, I've missed you!" She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.  

"What's wrong?" I asked instantly noticing the change in her voice.

"Just feel sick that's all" she said.  

"Do I need to come home?" 

"No no it's fine baby, it's fine, I promise, just stay and finish your job, I'll be fine, I've got Mary and Amelia here keeping me company"

I sighed with a nod "ok" I said. "How was your day with your sister then?" 

"She's a little mad at me" 

"Why?" 

"She saw my bruises from the...incident... and she thinks you abused me but I tried to hide it so she's mad about that I guess" 

"Didn't you tell her what happened?" He asked doing his preying position again with his fingertips under his chin 

"Yeah" she sighed "but Dena never listens to me so..."

I looked off into the distance "I got to go ok?" I sighed as John came in and mouthed something to me.

She sighed sadly but nodded  "I love you baby. Please stay safe" she blew me a kiss. "Hi John!" She called.

John came and stood behind me. "Hey Sasha, right Sherlock we have to go, he's on the move" John said with a sort of frown, which made me grin.

"I love you too Sasha. Now get some sleep ok?"

She sighed but nodded.

I stared at her face till I ended the call not wanting to leave but knowing I had to go and find Moriarty. That's right, you heard... Moriarty. Not that I wanted to see him again after what he had done to me.

Flashbacks flooded my mind, the feeling of his horrible hands all over me, the cold chains around my wrists.

"Sherlock?" John asked snapping me out of the flashbacks.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my coat and left with John close behind me.

*FINALLY HOME*

I walked into the flat staying quiet.

Sasha turned round and gasped, then ran over to me and jumped into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You missed me badly didn't you?" I smiled with a little smirk  

"Of course I did!" She said placing her head on my neck. 

"I missed you too" I smiled kissing her cheek. 

She jumped off my arms so we walked over to the couch together, we sat down and relaxed.  "How was it?"

I shrugged.

She chuckled leaning her head on mine. "Usually can't shut you up..." she chuckled again then wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her deeply.

She kissed back. "Let's see if you can make up for making me miss you" she winked.

I chuckled and looked at her then kissed her again, I stood up and  pulled her up walking to the bedroom running my hands along her body.