11

His bulge grew more

This left me feeling rather wet between my legs, my heart rate increased and I moaned slightly more as I could already feel the length he was at.

He picked me up, laying me on the side of my low bed as he got on top of me.

I started unbuttoning his dark shirt, I'd never seen anything other then his hands and neck and above. I got to the last button and his shirt fell off, then I sat up.

He was straddling my leg, one of his legs in between mine and close to my crotch. 

There was a small gap in between our crotches, he scooted up an inch or so leaving no space between the pair of us, he unclipped my bra causing it to fall off.

I looked at his bulge. "Let me help you with that" I smirked as my hand ran down his bulge then back up to the button on his trousers.

His breath started getting faster.

I undid his trousers and managed to get them half way down his thighs, I could now see the bulge in his black boxers as I got up and sat on my knees and kissed down leaving marks across his waist line.

"You're a tease" he growled as his breathing began to get faster as he grabbed his wast band and started pulling his boxers down, his length was now out.

It was surprisingly bigger then I thought, I grabbed it and we both moaned, I started to suck for a little while.

The pre cum was now on my tongue.

He started moaning a bit more, he lifted my chin up and stopped me then laid me back on the bed pinning my arms above my head with one hand and very quickly pulled my black panties down he moved up to your collar bone and started sucking and nibbling on it. His index finger started drawing circles around my clit.

I moaned his name loudly as he slipped a finger inside me then pulled out.

He relieved my hands and moved his hands to my waist as he put his tip near my entrance and slid inside.

I arced my back with a load moan.

He went all the way in and moaned deeply. His deep voice made my insides tremble, he pulled halfway out and pushed in again, his thrusts were slow then he began to pick up the pace a bit more then started to thrust very fast.

We were both moaning and grunting.

After a while he let out a very long deep moan and filled me up with all his cum causing my pussy to tighten around his cock as I started to orgasm.

I accidentally scratched his sides as I orgasmed.

He placed a deep loving kiss on my lips then pulled out all the way as we were both breathing heavily, he got the covers and pulled them over us as he began spooning me. "Thank you." He said

"No, thank you" I said with a smile.

There was a knock at the door causing me to lift up my head.

"Hold on." Sherlock said softly as he got up and a cold breeze filled the room. He pulled on some loose comfortable trousers with no shirt or boxers.

He opened the door, it was Mrs Hudson

"Yes?!" He yelled sarcastically.

She was holding tea and dropped her mouth "Sherlock... what about John?"

He looked at her confused then proclaimed very loudly "I'M NOT GAY!" And slammed the door.

He came back over and was about to sit back down on the bed about to get comfy again as there was another knock at the door.