22: Sherlock's POV

I smirked knowing I was turning her on even if she wouldn't admit it, I just wanted to make love to her so badly right now even if we did have guests and even if we were in the middle of a party.

She was starting to squirm under me as I backed her against the wall.

I moved her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear then kissed her cheek as I pressed my crotch against her leg.

"Babyyyyy. Why you teasing me?" She groaned and held my waist moving my trousers down slightly so they were just below my waist line allowing my V-lines to show.

"I have to go shower" I chuckled slightly.

"Why were you asking about the guy in my dream earlier?" She asked changing the subject as she shivered.

"I'll tell you later" I kissed her deeply and nibbled her bottom lip. "Please come shower with me baby"

She groaned in slight frustration then pulled me closer as she squeezed my ass.

My boner was now pressing into the side of her leg. "I know you want me"

She pushed me away and got down on her knees as she got my cock out and kissed the tip where it was sensitive.

"Now who set the tease" I groaned with a chuckle.

She sucked it for a minute or two then got up and left the room going back into the lounge with everyone else.

I got my clothes and made my way to the bathroom for a shower trying to hide my boner with my clean clothes over my arm.

Once in the bathroom I turned the shower on and put it on a suitable temperature before stripping and getting in. I lathered up my cock with some soap and faced the wall thrusting in and out of my hand thinking about my amazing girlfriend.