25

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

Sherlock looked at my best friend and sister then at Mary. "If anything happens between Friday and Monday, call me instantly!" He instructed.

I was suppose to be due this week but it wasn't set in stone.

"I will, geez! You're only gonna be gone for a weekend Sherlock not a year" Tanya said sarcastically.

I slapped her arm and walked over to Sherlock. "She does it to everybody" I smiled wrapping my arms around him.

"I can tell" he chuckled.

"Bye" I frowned.

"Don't be sad" he said.

"You've done this plenty of times before and this time you won't be on your own" I nodded with a smile.

He leaned in to kiss me on my lips making me blush.

I kissed back and nibbled his bottom lip till he pulled away from the kiss. "Bye baby" I teased.

He looked back at me. "I'll seen you soon"

"Love you Mr Holmes" I smiled.

"You too Mrs Holmes"

Tanya and Mary looked at him completely shocked.

"Dakota! I meant Dakota!" Sherlock said then quickly disappeared.

I looked back at Dena. "You could be a little bit nicer you know"

"I'm not fond of him, he's a freak!" Dena said eating my nachos and salsa.

"Well you're gonna have to learn to cause. One, I'm having a child with him and two I'm madly in love with him" I said with a glare "and save me some salsa" I grabbed the jar of salsa pulling it close to me taking a dip.

"Yep so I'll be living here till he comes back"

"That's the plan" I said with a sigh.

"So what's your guess of freak number two coming out of you?" I glared at Dena throwing my water bottle at her.

"You know I'm kidding" she chuckled.

"It was fun while it lasted"

"In all seriousness when do you think it'll be born?"

I shrugged "Tomorrow? Saturday? Sunday? Monday?"

"Today's Friday"

"Is it?" I shrugged. "I need a Calendar"

Dena nodded in agreement "Wanna watch a movie together tonight?" She suggested.

"If you want?" I responded "I ain't going out looking like a zombie"

"Self conscious are you?"

I instantly regretted saying it "I ment to say mountain Everest"

"Don't do that to yourself common now" Tanya sighed snatching my jar of salsa,

"Whatever, keep it"

Me, Tanya and Dena were sat in the living room watching some Texas chainsaw massacre cause it was almost midnight and the night was too young to just sleep.

"Ugh chainsaws...why a chainsaw movie Dena?!" I sighed looking at the chainsaw guy on the screen.

"Cause I knew you hated it" she teased shoving popcorn in her mouth. "Shove that popcorn down your throat till you choke!" I said with a growl looking back at the TV.

"What makes you think I haven't tried yet?" She asked.

She looked at Tanya who was disturbed and scooting closer to me.

"It's okay girl, you won't understand him" Dena said.

Soon the chainsaw man came out, hanging the male on a fan, using the saw on the poor mans private areas till he died.

"Oh my god bye!" I got up storming upstairs.

All I could hear was Dena dying of laughter downstairs, she might actually choke on the popcorn!

I sighed sitting on my bed with the moose plushy called Locky that Sherlock got me and read a book that I never actually got to finish, I was only halfway through when I suddenly felt a sudden pain.

"No..." I widened my eyes slamming my book on the floor "no no no not now" I whimpered walking around in circles. "Tanya come here!" I whimpered slamming my door circling the room "What the hell is wrong?" She asked then saw my face expression.

"No..."

"Yes" I growled getting on my knees growling yet crying.

Tanya went to grab my phone.

"Don't call Sherlock!" I yelled "he's investigating!"

"GIRL!" Tanya yelled "He said to call no-fucking-matter what!"

I let go of trying to grab her arm and cried a little more.

She growled and dialed his number in a angry sorta like stressed out way.