2: Sherlock's POV

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I don't really remember what happened last night or how I even got home but there's a girl in my bed?! that is a first! I must've fallen asleep when we got back.

She came back into the room and smirked looking at me with a cup of tea in her hand. "Morning sleepy head" she smiled and put the tea on the small unit next to my bed leaning down to kiss me.

I stood up and smirked, before she had the chance to kiss me I pushed her back and pinned her against the wall, holding her arms above her head before dragging her to my bed, where she was in for a real treat of pleasure of all sorts and maybe a little pain.

I pulled her face closer to mine, leaving a soft gentle kiss on her lips. "If I... if I'm too rough, with you, please tell me. And I need you to tell me..." I paused then looked into her eyes "I need you to tell me that you want me..."

She gasped, hearing that made her shiver.

It made me want her even more, now I needed her!

She was dressed so innocently.

I looked her in the eye and saw the sparkle of wonder, and the flame of lust. "I want you" she whispered.

"Are you sure? I won't stop until you can no longer walk" I said letting my last breath echo into her ear.

She shook her head yes.

I straightened my face and grabbed her wrist even tighter, making her gasp which made me chuckle. I began pulling her into my room, then throw her on the bed.

She bounced a little bit I just stood there, staring at her body, as I slowly shut the door, and turned the lock.

I smiled. "You're mine now"

She chuckled as I grabbed her by her forearm, pulling her up, I pulled her so close our noses where touching then pushed her roughly against the wall, almost so hard that she could no longer breathe.

I began to kiss her neck.

Her body was filled with so much pleasure, she was going insane, then when she almost was at her maximum, I bit her.

It drove her crazy, I made her feel so nice, she did the same to me and then bam, a giant shot of ecstasy made her legs shake and buckle under her.

She lost her footing and began to fall, before she could I picked her up, and spread her legs putting my lower stomach between them as I pushed her against the wall again, this time kissing her lips passionately, but instead of just kissing her I began forcing my tongue into her mouth.

She retaliated, trying to force my tongue out of her mouth, but in doing so our tongues began to dance with each other, tangling with one another.

After a good 10 minutes of making out, I began to move, doing a complete 180 and facing the bed.

She felt the sensation of falling, but she never broke contact.

I fiddled with her shirt, then pushed her away.

She looked at me confused.

"Take it off" I said with a serious voice.

She took it as an order, took her shirt off and threw it on to the floor.

I pulled her into my grasp, and laid her on her back as I started kissing her with harder and with more passion. I began tracing my fingertips down her sexy tightly toned stomach, I lifted the fabric of her leggings and slowly slid my hand down to touch her in her most valuable spot.

At first contact she moaned and her head fell back.

I began doing it rougher, faster.

When she was about to orgasm I stopped, she looked me in the eye with so much confusion. "W-wh- why did you stop?" She asked out of breath.

I smiled "do you really think I could do something like that to someone so innocent, I think I'll have to" I paused and edged slightly closer to her "tease you even more" I got up and handed her her shirt.

She look frustrated, a bit upset, but she pulled through. She turned to me with a wide smile "like I'd let you screw me silly... Bye, handsome" she traced her fingertips along the bottom of my chin, unlocking the door she stepped out with messy hair and a red face.

I saw John sitting in his chair, presumably typing out a story on his blog. What was he doing here? He was supposed to be with Mary until tonight!

Sasha tried to sneak out but the floorboard made a loud creak noise causing John to look behind him, his eyes were blank.

I quickly followed her out and tried to quickly to make an excuse as to why she was in my bedroom with me.

"Miss Dakota? What were you doing in Sherlocks-" he stopped himself, he knew what me and her had been doing. He jumped up "SHERLOCK!!!!!" he yelled so loud the queen probably heard it.

I looked at him with a puzzled look on his face "what's such an emergency you need to yell?" I asked extremely confused.

John walked up to me, we were standing in front of the kitchen door now. His face bright red like a tomato "you slept with our client?! What is the matter with you! Sasha Dakota is our CLIENT Sherlock! Is she not?! She's not someone you can sleep with!" He yelled some more.

I put my finger in the air.  "Actually we haven't 'slept' together as you say. But foreplay... that certainly happened!"

She quietly tried to leave.

"Goodbye miss Dakota" I said then turned my attention back to John. "Not good?" I asked looking at him confused.

She awkwardly waved goodbye without saying a word and walked down to the front door earning a strange look from Mrs Hudson.

"Everything ok up there boys?" Mrs Hudson yelled upstairs.

"Yes!" I shouted back.

"No it's not Sherlock" John retaliated.