Chapter 31

"Hi." Seth said wrapping his arms around Becky.
"Hi." She said leaning into him. "How are things going?"
"Good, got a workout in, did some press and a photo shoot." He said. "You?"
"Getting lost in work has helped." Becky said. "You ready for Raw?"
"I am." He said.
"Hey love birds." Hunter said coming in.
"H." Seth said. "What's up?"
"I was filled in on what happened and I wanted to check in." Hunter said.
"Bex?" Seth asked moving to sit on the couch taking her with him.
"Honestly part of me is still processing it, another part is beyond freaked out and the last part is angry." Becky said.
"As you know some of the women and men in wwe have been through things like this, not the movie bit, that's new, but the stalker part." Hunter said. "To keep you safe I'd like you two to consider hiring a body guard team, I have many contacts with several."
"Bebe?" Seth asked.
"We'll need to think and talk about this, we're going back to Iowa this weekend so we'll talk and let you know." Becky said.
"Okay." Hunter said. "For safety sake I am going to send someone to check your place over, let Brandon know."
"Will do." Seth said.
"Try to get some rest this week." Seth said.
"Will do." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said.

While Seth got ready for Raw Becky walked down to the ladies locker room to check in on how things were going.
"Hey." She said.
"Hey Bex." Sasha said hugging her. "You okay?"
"Yeah." Becky said. "Just a little freaked out you know."
"I totally understand." She said. "Whoever is doing this must be some piece of work."
"I agree." Charlotte said.
"I just wish whoever it was would come forward and just say what they want already, because it's obvious someone wants something." Becky said.
"Do you think they want to hurt your career or personal life?" Charlotte asked.
"I'm thinking both, but WWE is backing me, my fans are supporting me so career wise I am good and we all know Seth."
"That man would rather die then be parted from you." Charlotte said.
"I know." Becky said. "It just freaks me out that someone or someone's are watching me."
"I hear ya, get a security team." Sasha said. "My cousin told me to tell you that."
"Hunter wants us to get one too." Becky said. "Is it bad I just want to be normal, work, home and friends?"
"We all want that but if you haven't noticed we're famous and sadly that comes with things." Sasha said.
"True." Becky said. "I love what I do, wouldn't trade it for the world."
"Just less of the drama." Charlotte said.
"From your lips to the universes ears." Becky said.

After wrapping up a successful Raw where a new contest for a number one contender kicked off and Bayley proved she has what it takes to be on the main roster and face the likes of Charlotte, they headed towards Uncasville in Connecticut for Smackdown.

August 23 2016

"So here is the plan." Shane said. "We're going to kick of Smackdown Live with two announcements for a women's division and our tag team division."
"Title time." Naomi said making everyone smile.
"After that it will be Becky vs Alexa in a rematch." Shane said.
"Fine by me." Becky said.
"Where is Alexa?" Nikki asked.
"I am not sure." Shane said. "But we'll figure that out, you're up for it?"
"I am." Becky said.
"Joining the commentary team for that match will be Naomi and Natalya." Shane said. "Really play up the announcement and why SDL is the land of opportunity and why it's your time."
"Will do." Natalya said.
"Later in the night we will also have Nikki's welcome back match with Carmella." Shane said.
"We've been talking and we have a plan we want to run by you." Nikki said.
"Okay we'll talk after this." Shane said.
He finished going over the plan and then dismissed everyone to get ready.

"There is my beautiful wife." Seth said.
"Husband."  Becky smiled. "Done with press?"
"Yes." He said. "Lots of questions about the new contest for a number one contender."
"Figures."  Becky said.
"How was your meeting?" He asked.
"Good, we're opening the show with two big announcements and then I am facing off against Alexa." Becky said.
"Sounds good." He said. "Let's hit the gym and get you ready."
Becky smiled and they headed down to stretch and warm out.