Chapter 19

May 2 2016

The energy around Raw was buzzing, some were unsure what was happening, others wanted answers.

"Okay, let's sit." Hunter said calling all to order.
Becky sat down on Seth's lap on the side and wondered what was going to happen.
"Now I know a lot of you are confused and wondering what is going on so what news we have right now is Smackdown is going live." Hunter said. "Starting July 19th in Worcester Massachusetts Smackdown will be Live on Tuesdays."
"So over the next few months while we sort out all the details of who is will run which ship both Stephanie and Shane will be around. We're still working out who will be on what brand and all that so please don't worry we will have a plan soon. For now thins are going to continue on the schedule as planned." Hunter said. "As we figure out and set the plan in place we will update you all."
"Are we going to be divided like the rumors say?" Heath asked.
"There will be a brand extension where you will be exclusive to Raw or Smackdown with some live event changes." Hunter said. "Like I stated for now we are still working out the details."

"How can they put together a good group for both Raw and Smackdown when we don't have that many girls." Sasha asked.
"My guess is they will bring up more girls from NXT." Charlotte said.
"It's going to be so odd being separated." Naomi said.
"It will be, but no matter what side you land in we're going to shine. Who knows maybe with less girls on each brand we'll have more air time." Becky said.
"Always a silver lining." Sasha said.
"Always." Becky said.
"Hey Becky, the McMahon's are ready for you." A female producer said coming in.
"Okay." Becky said. "Wish me luck."
"Luck." They all said and Becky walked with the producer to the office where they would be meeting.
"Come in, have a seat." Vince said.
Becky sat down and looked around.
"First, how are you feeling after last night?" Shane asked.
"I'm okay." Becky said. "Still irritated but that's a given."
"It is." Hunter said. "So the reviews for last night are in and the fans right now are loving this feud, now I know this wasn't the plan and Natalya's actions were off script."
"I take the blame for that." Bret said. "I told Natty to go off script, to throw a curve ball."
"Bull shit." Becky said. "Natty is her own person, if she choose to go off script own it, don't hide behind your uncle and be he told me to do it. You are a grown ass women."
"But it's true." Bret said. "I pressured her into it, told her it was the only way to complete the transformation into a heel."
"At the end of the day it was the wrong call." Stephanie said.
"The results worked but how we got there is not cool, we need a safe environment for these ladies to work in and things only work when there is trust in that ring." Shane said. "I assume it's safe to say that Miss Lynch isn't in a trusting mood with Natalya."
"I'm not." Becky said. "I get we want to put on the best show and you want to be this character but it will not be done at my expense or safety."
"We feel this way too." Hunter said. "So you two will fight at Extreme Rules however there will be no one else involved, at this point Bret you are not going to be here, if you keep advising Natalya to behave this way it will cost her, her job."
"I understand, I will be the silent supporting uncle." Bret said.
"Becky?" Stephanie said.
"Like I said last night, if she can agree to stick to the plans, I get if things go a little off while in the ring, but it can't be like last night again." Becky said. "You should know if you do go off script again I won't play along, I will end it with one blow and we all know I can."
"I understand." Natty said. "I will stick with the plan."
"Then we are good to go." Becky said. "Natty you have to remember we are in this together, it doesn't work if we aren't on the same page. The whole of the women's division needs to be a united group because divided we will fall and after all the hard work you put in along with all the other ladies would be for nothing and we don't want that. We know we will feud and battle, but if we don't have each other's back nothing works. The girls in the locker room look up to you as a veteran in the locker room, someone of us have been doing this for ages but you've been here doing it and we look to you. I get your character is the heel now, but you Natty are not a heel. Find a way to separate the two because if you don't you're going to burn bridges and no one is going to trust you."
Natty nodded and Bret left the room so they could go over a plan that would work for them.