Chapter 5

November 30 2015

"Morning." Seth said answering his phone.
"Hi." Becky said. "The airline said all is clear to fly out so I'll be in around one am, is that to late?"
"Nope, we'll come get you." Seth said.
"You need to be resting," Becky said.
"Josh will drive and I'll relax in the back with my leg up." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said. "Text me where you're at when you arrive."
"Will do, have fun tonight on Raw." He said.
"Thanks." She said.
Hanging her phone up she went back to warming up before her workout.

"How was your weekend?" Stephanie asked as Becky looked at the time slot for tonight.
"Things were good, Brie and as did a twelve minute match on Friday and a sixteen minute last night and Naomi and I did twenty one minutes."
"Wow, those are great numbers." Stephanie said. "And riding with Roman is okay?"
"It is, I'm learning a lot just by talking to him and he takes me out of my head." Becky said.
"That's good." Stephanie said. "And things with Charlotte?"
"I'm working on trusting her again." Becky said. "Things are still a bit odd but we're working okay together."
"And Paige?" Stephanie asked.
"We hafen't talked since Survivor Series." Becky said.
"That's not good." Stephanie said. "You need to trust her."
"Thing is I don't." Becky said. "I barely trust you and Hunter. I don't know who's really looking out for me and who's just lying to me and honestly I don't know if I ever will and I don't know what that means for my future here in WWE, but for now I am here to work and go along with the storyline but I'm afraid the damage is already done."
"I'm sorry for all this." Stephanie said.
"I know, but I should go get ready, my match is Brie is coming up and then I get to be attacked by Paige again." Becky said pointing to the story board. "Am I allowed to fight back?"
"Of course you are." Stephanie said.
Becky nodded and walked back to the locker room.
"Did you know about us fued in the new year?" Brie asked.
"I did, didn't they tell you?" Becky asked.
"Just now creative let me know." Brie said.
"If I beat Paige at TLC I get to fued with you." Becky said. "We'll have to see."
"Should be interesting." Brie said.
"Yes." Becky said. "You ready for tonight?"
"I am, are you ready for after?" She asked.
"I am." Becky said. "I think they need a reminder of why I'm on top."
"Can't wait to see it." Brie said.
They went over the match points and finished getting ready. Charlotte and Alicia joined them and they made their way to the gorilla.
Her music hit and she walked to the ring with Charlotte. Brie and Alicia were next and they got things under way. The crowd was buzzing as they worked through the fight and they fed off the energy doing more and more until Becky ended things locking the dis-arm-her in making her tap. She celebrated in the ring with Charlotte as Brie rolled out to Alicia and then Paige struck. She knocked Becky down hard and went after Charlotte but Becky recovered and with one blow she knocked Paige out cold on the mat. She then stood over her, her foot on her head as she held the title above her head.
"This is my house now." Becky screamed to the crowd who loved it.

"What was that?" Vince asked.
"That was me reminding everyone why I'm on top." Becky said. "I've earned my place and I'll be damned if anyone is going to take it from me without the fight off their lives."
"Go shower and change." Stephanie said.
Becky nodded and put her belt in it's place and walked back to the locker room with Charlotte.
"He was pissed." Charlotte said.
"Because he expects me to let her beat me but I'm not going to." Becky said. "I'm not going down without a fight."
After showered she changed and get ready.
"Becky the McMahon's need a quick word." Andrew said coming up.
Becky nodded as Roman loaded her bags,
"I'll be right back." She said and he nodded.
"You wanted to see me." Becky said.
"Yes." Stephanie said.
"For your actions tonight we have to fine you ten thousand dollars." Vince said.
"For fighting back like I was told I could?" Becky asked.
"Paige suffered a mild concussion." Stephanie said. "We do it to all for that."
"Fine." Becky said opening her beg and pulling out her check book and writing them a check.
"You also being being suspended from Smackdown and the live events this week." Vince said. "You are not allowed to behave like this."
"How is she behaving?" Roman asked coming in.
"Mr. Reigns you need to stay out of this." Vince said.
"It was a question." Roman said. "From what everyone else sees is a women working her ass off to change things, fighting for her title and career which you've written off because she doesn't hold a famous last name. But sometimes people can have the famous last name and still disappoint you, we Anoa'i have been doing it for years because we don't play by your rules. We work hard and that shows. Becky works hard, she motivates that whole locker room, she inspires them to be. Ore the two minute match girls and ring valets. It's sad that you can't see you have a gold mine here with this girl."
"If I have the week off it just gives me more time to train and gives the other girls time in the spotlight." Becky said.
"Then let's get you to the airport." Roman said. "I am sure Seth will enjoy your company for the week."
"He needs to be resting." Vince said.
"He does." Becky said. "I would never jeopardize his health, he is my friend and he's going through a lot and I am going to be there for him."