Chapter 17

April 18 2016

After doing live shows in Stirling and Ayr they moved south to Liverpool and then over to Manchester before heading to London.

"Girl how are you not tired?" Jimmy asked as Becky finished her work out.
"I slept." Becky said.
"He can't sleep in a car to well." Naomi said sitting down with a cup of coffee.
"This one can fall asleep anywhere." Seth said.
"When my body says off, it goes off." Becky said. "Beside I love this go, go, go pace."
"You seem to thrive at it." Jimmy said.
"Coffee, spite and adrenaline." Becky said.
"Speaking of coffee, let go eat." Seth said.
"A full English breakfast with real tea, yes please." Becky said.
"Coffee, spite, adrenaline and food." Seth said making Becky laugh.
"Yes, food feed me before you see a monster appear." Becky said.
"That's no joke." Seth said pulling Becky from the room laughing.
Jimmy and Naomi chuckled as they headed out.

"How can you eat that?" Roman asked.
"Because it's yummy." Becky said finishing up her vegetarian English breakfast.
"Some of their things are weird." Roman said.
"Hey guys." Renee said coming up with Dean and sitting down.
"What's to scoop?" Becky asked.
"How do you know I have something?" Renee asked.
"The look." Everyone said before laughing.
"Hon we read a live audience for a living." Dean said. "Spill."
"So right now they are strong rumors but word is they are going to be splitting the brands again, they will have a Raw team and a Smackdown team. Brand exclusive." Renee said.
"No way?" Seth said.
"They've taken on more people recently in creative and with Smackdown officially moving to Tuesday's and becoming Smackdown Live, I think it's happening." Renee said. "Everyone from Raw, Smackdown and NXT are up to be moved into brands even the reporters."
"Wow." Roman said.
"Yeah and rumor is Smackdown events will run Sat, Sun and Mon while Raw's are Fri, Sat and Sun." Renee said.
"How do we know what brand we're on?" Becky asked.
"Right now no one will know, they won't know until the draft and word is it isn't until July." Renee said. "They'll announce things changing soon."
"That's going to be different." Roman said. "Will they break couples up?"
"I do not know." Renee said. "This is all I've heard."
"Well until it becomes fact we can't sweat of it." Dean said. "All we can do is keep wrestling, preforming and doing our best."
"He's right." Becky said. "No need to put the bush before the dirt."
Everyone looked at her oddly before laughing.
"Sometimes your Irish to English meaning is wonderful." Roman chuckled.
"What?" Becky asked confused.
"Nothing babe." Seth said. "You ready to head over?"
"Yes." She said.
She sat in the back and giggled when Roman and Seth got in on the wrong side of the car.
"Am I driving?" Roman asked.
"I forget that things are different here." Seth said and they quickly changed places and drove to the arena.
"Looks like some fans want to meet you." Seth said seeing the young girls jumping up and down with signs for Becky.
Becky smiled and walked over.
"Hello." She said. "These are some awesome signs."
"Thank you." The seven little girls said in unisome.
"You are their favorite wrestler." The older women said.
"I can see." She said. "Would you like me to sign you posters."
"Yes please." They all said and Becky pulled out a sharpie she carried and signed their posters and took pictures with them.
"Thank you." They all said and she smiled hugging them one last time before walking back to the car.
"That was sweet." Seth said.
"They all talked in unisome." Becky said. "It was adorable."
Seth smiled and they headed inside.

"Becky you know Mick Foley right." Stephanie asked.
"Of course hello." Becky said hugging him.
"So I hear I am wanted in the Lass Kicker's corner." Mick said.
"Always." Becky said.
Natalya and Bret came in and they went over the story that was to happen.
"So Natty is going heel." Becky said.
"She is." Stephanie said. "We're not sure how the wwe universe will take it, but I feel it might work since it's against you."
"Okay." Becky said knowing helping someone go heel meant a bit more of a beating then she liked but she was all for telling a good story. After they finished she went to get ready.