Chapter 32

September 6 2016

"Hey girly." Naomi said when Becky came into the locker room.
"Hi." Becky said. "What's up."
"It's all good on my end, how about you?" Naomi asked.
"Everything is good." Becky said. "Things have been quiet and I needed it that way."
"That's good, no stalker news." Naomi asked.
"No, the feds are looking into everything, our security team is covering Seth and I." Becky said.
"That's good." Naomi said.
"It is, I just want to focus in wrestling and finishing up things for our wedding." Becky said.
"It's coming soon." Naomi said.
"Yes, we'll be stationed west coast side to get things finished." Becky said.
"Get some sun." Naomi said.
"Yep." Becky said. "Plus it will be the pups first time at the beach house."
"Oh my, they are going to love it." Naomi said. "Gizmo is so cute."
"She is." Becky said smiling.
"Let's go find the others and go over tonight." Naomi said.
"Yes, I don't want a repeat of last week." Becky said.

"You all ready to go over tonight?" Naomi asked finding the girls in catering.
"Let's do it." Nikki said.
They joined them and went over how there work up for show opening forum would go.
"So first Daniel is going to go out, explain how the match works and if we'll be main eventing, then Becky is going to be introduced." Naomi said.
"Do you know what you're going say?" Nikki asked.
"Yes, we'll talk about how much the SD championship means, how being drafted felt and I think that could be a good lead in for Nattie." Becky said.
"I can work off of that, talk about how the worst night of my career was the draft." Nattie said.
"I can toss at you how I used to respect you but not this version of you." Becky said.
"Sounds good." Nattie said.
"Then Alexa is next." Naomi said. "Fallowed by Carmella."
"Do you know what you want to say?" Nikki asked.
"Is there really much to say." Alexa said.
"What if you did something like an annoying recaps, Will Nattie ever get over her short comings, will Becky ever stop moaning about the past find out next week." Becky said.
"That sounds good." Nikki said. "Carmella can come in at that point."
"Do my normal intro talk, praise myself about ruining your return." Carmella said.
"Yes, then you three can banter." Naomi said.
"How would we get into that?" Nattie asked.
"Hmm." Becky said. "If Carmella cuts Alexa off as she's saying find out next week, I can ask her if she's going to stand for that, make it sound like she's being walked over."
"And I could blow Carmella off that could set her off." Alexa said.
"Sounds good." Nikki said. "What if you call her Polly Pocket."
"I could do that, sounds like Carmella." Carmella said. "And when I mention Princess of Station Island, Nattie can come in with her queen of hearts."
"That can lead you three to bicker while Becky kinds does her giggle and face thing." Naomi said.
"I could point it out and it could look like a stand-off between us and her." Nattie said.
"Then Naomi and I can come to her defense and we can scuffle in the ring." Nikki said. "However I thing it would be best if Naomi faces Alexa and Nattie and Becky go at it, management want you two kept apart after last week."
"I agree." Becky said.
"Okay, after a light scuffle we'll have time to get ready, there will be some interviews of other superstars for their storylines, a match between Miz and Apollo, more interviews and then our match which we really need to make it look great so people are talk about it inti Sunday." Nikki said.
"Sounds good so far." Nattie said. "Let's talk match details."

After working out a plan to highlight everyone and really show off hey finished getting ready for the show.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown Live." Daniel said. "This Sunday in Richmond, Virginia at the first all Smackdown Live Pay per view lives will be changed. We will get our first set of Smackdown Live Tag-team Champions as well as our first ever Smackdown Live Women's champion. In a six pack elimination challenge all six of our Smackdown Live women will battle. It will start with six, then go five, then four, then three, then too and then finally one." The crowd was cheering a clapping. "And we here at Smackdown have so much faith in our women's division that management has decided to have the women's main event Backlash."
The crowd was chanting this is awesome and women wrestling.
"Now, let's get tonight forum underway with the one and only Submission Magician our Irish Lass Kicker Becky Lynch." Daniel said and Becky's music hit and the crowd came to life.
After bantering with Daniel for a moment Nattie came, fallowed by Alexa and then Carmella. As it looked like a three on one, Naomi and Nikki appeared. They scuffled in the ring until they were broken up by refs and producers.