Chapter 34

September 14th 2016

"Good morning." Caroline said when they entered her office.
"Morning." Becky said.
"So first thing first, everything is on track." Caroline said. "The menu you picked is set, most of the guest have RSVP'ed. We have rooms for those requesting set as well. Everything you've been having sent here has arrived. You gown arrived and we locked in our vault as you asked."
"Huh?" Seth said.
"With the stalker I figured it would be best to keep my gown locked up." Becky said.
"Smart thinking." Seth said.
"We have made sure all your things are secure as well as making sure our security team works with yours." Caroline said.
"Perfect." Seth said. "I really want nothing to go wrong."
"I understand and we are going to do our best." Caroline said.
"We appreciate it." Becky said. "I know we didn't give you a lot of time."
"I personally thrive on crunch time." Caroline said. "And our staff loves the challenge we give them and the bonuses they can earn."
"Incentives always help." Seth said.
"How about we walk through and I can point out where things are going to be." Caroline said.
"Let's." Becky said.

"Since the forecast says we're looking at temps in the 80's I felt this courtyard here will work for  the reception." Caroline said. "We have beautiful canopies we can set up for shade and they have built in fans to keep people cool. We can line them with the flowers you choose we well."
"And fairy lights?" Becky asked.
"Yes, we have regular lights or Icicle style." Caroline said.
"We have some tall guests comings so let's do nothing that can catch hair." Becky said.
"Regular and white?"
"Can we do a pop of the blue?" Seth asked.
"We can, I will do some mock ups of both and send pics." Caroline said.
"Good." Becky said.
"Now let's see the ceremony place." Caroline said.
They walked down to were there was a wide open field with a large tree growing in the center. On the hills you could see the grape vines growing tall.
"Wow, this will look amazing." Becky said. "And I can walk barefoot down the isle."
"Yes, we'll do rows of white chairs on each side and here at the tree we'll do an arch for you two to stand under." Caroline said.
"What I did we used the tree as our arch." Seth said. "Do hanging flowers and the dangling fairy lights and ribbons."
"That would be amazing." Becky said squeezing his hand.
"We can do that." Caroline said. "Since you're doing a late afternoon we can do lanterns as well."
"Can we do them along the isle?" Becky asked.
"We can." Caroline said.
"I think this is going to be perfect." Becky said.
"Magical." Seth said making Becky smile.
"Okay how about we head up to the kitchen we our chef had a tasting menu for you to approve and some cakes." Caroline said.
"Yes I am famished." Becky said.
"Better feed the wifey then." Seth said.
Becky smiled and kissed him before they headed back to the hotel.

"Becky, Seth this is Chef Roger." Caroline said.
"Hello." Roger said. "I here we're menu planning for your up coming wedding."
"Yes." Seth said shaking his hand.
"Okay so we have both meat and vegetarian options." Roger said leading them to a table.
"Perfect." Becky said sitting down.
"After we have worked out a menu our pastry chef Hannah will go over wedding cakes." Roger said.
"Good." Becky said.
"Have we decided on a sit down dinner or a buffet?" Roger asked.
"I think a buffet would work better, let people eat at their leisure, but we would also like flowing apps." Becky said.
"We can do that." Roger said. "Are their apps on our menu you like?" Roger asked.
"Yes." Seth said and they went over the different puffs and things they enjoyed.

"This menu sounds perfect and will suit all your guests well." Roger said. "And we can add the six items without issues."
"Thanks." Becky said.
"Hannah they are ready for you." Roger said.
"I'm ready as well." Hannah said coming over with her cake book as waiters cleared the table and sat cakes down.
"Caroline sent me the list of flavors you like and which to avoid, so I hope my selections fit." Hannah said.
"They all look amazing." Becky said.
"Shall we start tasting?" Hannah asked and both nodded and she began going over the different flavors and combinations she has.