Chapter 2

September 14 2015

"How do you feel kid?" Hunter asked.
"I'm good." Becky said.
"Has traveling with Seth been okay?" He asked.
"Yes, he's been giving me loads of advice and boosting my confidence." Becky said. "I've learned a lot from him in the last few weeks."
"Good." Hunter said. "Seth has walked the path you have."
"Yes and I am able to draw on things he's told me about to help me." Becky said. "He also understand my moods."
"That is good." Hunter said. "Are you sleeping okay with all the traveling?"
"I get behind but Seth drives so I catch up." Becky said. "I know I won't be on NXT much longer."
"True, if you win tonight you'll have to turn the NXT title over." Hunter said.
"I know and I am okay with that." Becky said. "Bayley will make a great champion."
"She will." Hunter said. "Good luck out there."
Becky nodded and headed to the ring with Charlotte and Paige.
"They're dressed alike." Charlotte whispered.
"They'll try for twin magic at some point." Becky said. "I'll have to keep watch on the hair."
Charlotte nodded and the match got under way. Brie and Alicia tried going for every distraction and it worked. Becky noticed the switch though and quickly left the ring.
"Becky rolled out of the ring after knocking Brie out." Michael said.
"She noticed twin magic." John said.
Becky grabbed Nikki after Charlotte speared Alicia and put her back in the ring and locked her dis-arm-her in and Nikki was forced to tap.
"Your winner and new WWE Divas Champion Becky Lynch." Lillian called and everyone cheered and Becky who was still in shock took the title the ref was handing her.
"Looks like Becky Lynch as brought the evolution to the Divas Title." John said.
"And Nikki Bella tied AJ Lee's record as longest reigning Divas Champion." Michael said.
"We have a new queen." John said as Becky celebrated in the ring with Paige and Charlotte.

"That was a great match and great awareness." Stephanie said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "We noticed right away but we could still tell them apart."
"Congrats champ." Hunter said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "I am assuming we are still on for Night of Champions."
"She does want her rematch." Stephanie said.
"No problem I'll be ready." Becky said.
"So I talked with William and since you are due to face Sasha for a rematch at Takeover Respect we're going to slip Bayley in there and the winner will receive the title so until then you will hold it." Hunter said.
"Okay." Becky said. "Am I needed on NXT this week?"
"No." Hunter said.
"Okay, then I will head to Arkansas for Smackdown." Becky said. "No point in flying back to Orlando to fly to Little Rock in two days."
"Okay." Stephanie said. "Marie can get your room set up."
Becky nodded and went to talk to Marie in HR.

"Why are we going to Arkansas tonight?" Seth asked.
"I am not needed on NXT this week so I figured I'd go a few days early, get some good sleep in and find some CrossFit gyms to try and be ready for the Smackdown to Night of Champion loop to Raw." Becky said.
"I see." He said. "And I am going because?"
"Because you are preparing for back to back champion defenses and need to be rested and ready too." Becky said. "Besides you are always telling me how I need to take in everything that is going on around me and Infigured since you don't have anything going on at home at the moment you could use a break someone else besides Iowa for a couple days."
"You really do listen when I talk." Seth said.
"I do." Becky said making both laugh. "I take it not many do."
"Depends." Seth said making her laugh. "So how does it feel being a double champ?"
"Well I have two different shows women's divisions in my shoulder so it's crazy but I love the pressure." Becky said.
"How is NXT going to work?" Seth asked.
"At Takeover Respect it's going to be Bayley vs Sasha for the title." Becky said. "I'll present the winner with the title."
"Wow." Seth said. "So you'll be double champ until October 7th."
"Assuming I retain against Nikki this Sunday and whoever else I face for the title between now and then if I retain." Becky said.
"You don't have to put the title on the line each fight." Seth said.
"I am a reigning defending fighting champion." Becky said. "I'm not going to just sit on some imaginary throne and only defend it on ppv's, it deserves to be defended."
"Understandable." Seth said. "I guess I am used to one women holding it for a long period."
"I want to hold it for a long period but to evolve this division and title we need it to be defended on Raw, Smackdown, live events and on pay per views. If it's me defending it or fighting for it, it needs to be out there. The women need to step up and have bigger and longer matches. We need to main event the shows and pay per views." Becky said. "My match with Nikki was seventeen minutes, it's the longest women's match we've had in a while on the main roster. Sasha and I did a twenty three minute match at Takeover Brooklyn."
"Both were good matches." Seth said.
"Did I ever tell you my dream?" Becky asked.
"No." Seth said.
"I want to be the first women to main event Mania." Becky said.
"Somehow I see you doing that." Seth said.
"That is why we have to evolve the Divas division, I would love it to be the Women's division and have us referred to as Superstars like the men are. Divas seem so fake, we are women athletes and it's time to show the world what we can do." Becky said.
"I believe you." Seth said. "I'll get the guys back stage to start referring to you as women athletes and superstars, start getting management wise to things."
"Cool." Becky said. "I know main eventing Mania is a ways off, but I believe it will happen."
"It will, just keep pushing." Seth said. "It's a dream worth fighting for."