Chaper 14

April 2 2016

"What are you doing beautiful?" Seth asked laying on his stomach facing Becky who was laying in the mat looking up at the rigs and lights.
"Just taking it all in." She said. "This is my first Mania."
"One of many." He said. "Are you getting nervous?"
"No." She said. "I feel really calm."
"Good." He said leaning down and kissing her.
"We need a hose out here." Hunter said making them break apart as Stephanie laughed.
"Just because they stole your idea doesn't mean you need to rib them." Stephanie said.
"So, are we ready for tomorrow?" Hunter asked.
"I am." Seth said.
"Me too." Becky said getting up fallowed by Seth. "Hard to believe we're going to have over one hundred thousand people here watching us."
"Largest WrestleMania I'm history." Stephanie said.
"I am just glad I am here." Seth said.
"Us too." Hunter said. "But your accident gave you time to rebuild yourself, we all need that at times."
"We do." Seth said. "It also gave me time to think about what I want from life and taught me to go after it."
"I bet it's nice not flying back and forth all the time." Stephanie said.
"It is." Becky said. "We've been able to explore the cities we visit more, see different CrossFit gyms and people. It's been an adventure."
"You ready for Hall of Fame tonight?" Hunter asked.
"Yep." Seth said.
"My first on the main roster." Becky said.
"It's a large class this year with seven people and the first Legacy and the second Warrior Award." Seth said.
"It's going to be an amazing night." Hunter said.
"Have you figured out your entrance?" Stephanie asked.
"I had an idea but John wasn't sure if it would work." Becky said.
"What's the idea?" Hunter asked.
"Well I know Sasha is coming to the ring as Snoop Dogg preforms and Charlotte is being escorted by Ric, so I thought maybe we could bring me in on a motor cycle but he wasn't sure since it's such last minute and he dropped the ball when I told him a few weeks back." Becky said.
"You know what, leave this to me." Hunter said smiling. "I know who to call, we'll have a motorcycle here for your entrance and we'll do a run through in the morning."
"Really?" Becky said.
"Our last Divas Champion needs a grand entry." Stephanie sakd.
"What?" Seth said.
"I hadn't told him." Becky said.
"Told me what?" Seth asked.
"It will officially be announced to everyone tomorrow but there will be no more Divas title, it will be the WWE Women's Championship from now on." Becky said.
"That is amazing." Seth said.
"I have to say this." Hunter said. "When we started this revolution here I wondered if we could really change things, wwe has a history with nostalgia, but the work you've put in not only in being a different kind of Women's Champion, but in that locker room proved to everyone that we could change and the people will love it."
"Thanks." Becky said. "I'll I've ever wanted to do was wrestle, to make Women's wrestling the best thing on TV. So all this is icing on the cake."
"I love how you are so humble." Stephanie said. "A rare person you are and you've proven the faith we've had in you. Dusty was right."
"I miss him." Becky said.
"He'll always be in your heart." Hunter said. "In all our hearts, he believed in you like I do."
"Thanks." Becky said hugging him. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all and I cannot wait to see all the amazing matches. It's a goodbye and a hello."
"It is." Stephanie said. "So enjoy tonight but get lots of rest."
"We will." Seth said.

"Ma." Becky said hugging her mom as they came up the terminal.
"My sweet girl." Annette said hugging her back. "You look so happy,"
"I am." Becky said hugging her brother and dad next. "You guys remember Seth."
"We do." Ken said. "Nice seeing you again."
"You too." Seth said shaking his and Rich's hands.
"You look well." Annette said.
"I am well." Seth said.
"I know I said this when we talked last, but thank you for caring for her while she was ill and seeing that she is happy." Annette said hugging him.
"Always." Seth said.
"Seth's family is due in about twenty minutes so how about we get your bags and some coffee." Becky said.
"That sounds good my sweet lass." Ken said.
Security had a rolling cart ready to load their things on and keep the fans at bay as they waited.