Chapter 27

July 27 2016

"Good job Nikki." Becky said seeing her lock up with Naomi.
"You've gotten stronger." Naomi said as they worked through different holds.
"Becky's doing." Nikki said. "Trains me hard."
"Figures." Naomi said.
"It's all her, she puts in the time." Becky said.
"Hey you got a minute?" Hunter asked coming over.
"Sure." Becky said fallowing him to his office. "What's up?"
"How do you think she is doing?" Hunter asked sitting down.
"I think she could be looking at a come back soon." Becky said. "If she is cleared soon maybe she can do some SD lives with us, Shane told me Eva is unable too."
"Yes things are not working out with Eva." Hunter said. "We're letting her go in a few weeks."
"I knew something was going on." Becky said. "She doesn't seem to want to be here."
"I agree." Hunter said. "So I will get Nikki into testing and if she can make a come back then it might be a soon as SummerSlam."
"She'd love that." Becky said. "Maybe we can work a feud up for her to join, maybe Nattie, Carmella and Alexa vs Naomi, Nikki and myself."
"Shane said you'd know what to do." Hunter said. "So talk with him Tuesday and you can get things going."
"Will do." Becky said.
"How are things going with Alexa and Carmella?" Hunter asked.
"Carmella feels very genuine and passionate about being here." Becky said. "She vibes well with Nattie, Naomi and myself. She is nervous but I totally get that, Nattie is going to take her under her wing with the traveling and such so I think it will work well for them."
"That's good." Hunter said. "And Alexa?"
"She seems very cold, manipulative and for some reason she likes flirting with Seth." Becky said with a chuckle.
"Really?" Hunter said.
"I think she's trying to play mind games she just hasn't come to realize I am not the same person I was down here in NXT." Becky said. "I am just giving her enough rope to hang herself."
"I think she feels like she was over looked." Hunter said.
"I get that." Becky said. "For a long while the evolution was about the four horse women and three of us shaking up the main roster. Bayley was shining down here and some felt I shouldn't have been where I was because I didn't do time in FCW. I just came in here and didn't know the struggle."
"Well everyone is always going to have some complaint but you've more then earned you place." Hunter said. "Shane is excited to see what you and the other do for Smackdown Live."
"Me too." Becky said. "We have a chance to really make the women's division shine we just need to get all the characters ironed out and work up great stories. We'll need everyone on board for it too."
"Maybe after a few weeks Alexa will settle." Hunter said. "She wants to prove she belongs."
"Well she won't get far with an attitude like she has." Becky said. "I get on screen we have to look like we're feuding, but we only go forward if we all work together."
"I get it, just give her some time and space to settle." Hunter said.
"I will." Becky said.
"Things with you and Seth okay?" Hunter asked.
"We're great." Becky said. "Getting used to these changes will take time, but we're good." Becky said.
"That's good." Hunter said.
After some more small talk Becky headed back to the ring and watched Naomi and Nikki work through some things as trainers called out things.

"Man, I have missed that." Nikki said. "But why the change?"
"We're testing you." Hunter said. "You'll need to do more medical and bump tests but we're thinking of you returning at SummerSlam."
"Really?" Nikki asked.
"You've made a lot of progress and I think you're ready to go back." Hunter said.
"I couldn't have done it without Becky and the other girls who have come down and worked with me." Nikki said.
"I am just happy to help." Becky said. "Gotta get cleared so you can come help Naomi and myself at SummerSlam."
"I'm doing my best." Nikki said.
"I know and your return is going to be amazing, just gotta get the rest of the girls on board." Becky said.
"Fire and Glow know how to cause issues." Naomi said.
"Yes and for my come back we'll be Fire, Glow and Fearless." Nikki said.
"Sweet." Naomi said.
"Hey beautiful." Seth said coming up before leaning down and kissing her. "How's it going?"
"Things are good." Becky said. "Is it time to go?"
"Yes, if we wanna make it to DC tonight for your signing tomorrow we gotta get going." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said. "See you Friday for lives and you next weekend."
Both said buy and they headed out to the car.