Chaper 16

April 11 2016

"Her eye needs more time." The trainer said.
"Okay." Stephanie said. "We need to figure out what's next."
"Payback is next right?" Becky asked.
"There are some ladies I haven't faced yet, maybe since she was out when it was her turn, Natty." Becky said.
"We were thinking that." Stephanie said. "Her Uncle wants to be there so we'll need to find someone to be in your corner."
"You know who I meet a while back and would love to work with." Becky said. "Mick Foley."
"We'd have to ask if he would want to." Stephanie said nodding. "I am sure he'd jump at the chance."
"But I was thinking for the euro run, I'd love to work with Naomi maybe tag action against some of the other girls, I like what we do in the ring and it will give me a chance to get back to full strength for Natty." Becky said. "Use Raw to build up Natalya and I."
"We can do that." Stephanie said. "I'll get creative working on a storyline we'll start in London, tonight we will celebrate."
"We could do that." Becky said. "Are you going to build up Charlotte vs Sasha?"
"We are, so let them know and we'll get things moving." Stephanke said. "Once I hear from Mick I'll let you know."
"Okay." Becky said before walking back to the locker room.
"Hey there." Charlotte said. "How are you feeling?"
"I'm good." Becky said. "Not clear for in ring action so they want to do a crowning of the new champion."
"Sounds good." Lana said.
"Do you know any more about what's next?" Sasha asked.
"My next main stage feud will be with Natalya leading to Payback." Becky said. "We start in London."
"Cool." Natty said.
"For the euro tour Naomi and I will be doing our thing in the ring as a tag team against different pairings." Becky said. "Gives me time to get back to full Straight Fire mode for London and Natty."
"Do you know if they are bringing my Uncle in?" Natty asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "I choose Mick Foley for my corner."
"Cool." Natty said.
"Fire and Glow." Naomi said.
"It will be interesting and I feel we work well together." Becky said. "As for Charlotte, you'll be facing off with Sasha."
"Should be an interesting feud." Sasha said.
"I believe the winner of that feud will get to be number one contender." Becky said. "For whoever wins at Payback."
"It will be an interesting month." Charlotte said.
"As long as we keep shining we're good." Becky said. "The world is watching this division so we need to keep shining."

"Ladies your WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch." Renee said as Becky's music hit and she came to the ring with her new title. The crowd cheered at the girls clapped.
"Becky last Sunday at WrestleMania 32 you beat both Charlotte and Sasha with a double arm bar to win the first ever WWE women's championship." Renee said.
"I did." Becky said.
"How much did that win mean for you?" Renee asked.
"Here is the thing, that win meant the world." Becky said. "Proving myself against two of the top women in our division was a hard task. Now I know our roster is full of amazing talents, they are here in this ring, twelve other ladies proved that night why were are here. Yes we lost Brie who retired, but we saw Nikki is is recovering and I know she is hungry for this title, she told me and I hope she is back soon to come after it. I am looking forward to taking on all challengers for this title."
"What does it mean to have a championship like this?" Renee asked.
"I think all of the women in this ring would agree this title means everything. We are superstars here in the WWE. Yes there was a time when it was the Divas era but like all eras it came to the end. We are women, we deserve a championship befitting that and if you ask me, I think it's the best looking title out of all the titles." Becky said and the girls clapped. "See it was not just Sasha, Charlotte and I in this ring last night, but it was every women who has ever stepped into this ring and fought. A piece of each women is in this title because they laid the foundation for it. Each person who holds this title after me will leave a piece of themselves in it as well for future generations to have. I believe in the women in this ring, I have so much respect for all the hard work they've put in and I am looking forward to seeing all the history we make. We are the Women of WWE and there is so much still to come."
The crowd cheered and the girls celebrated as balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling. Becky's music played and they all raised hands and cheered before going back stage.