Chapter 9

January 25 2016

"You look beautiful." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "I had a photo shoot this morning for Muscle and Fitness Her."
"That's cool." Seth said.
"It was fun and I got to talk about my journey and what I want to see happen here in wwe, what my dreams are." Becky said.
"Hey you two." Hunter said coming in.
"What's up." Seth asked.
"So Naomi got food poisoning last night so she won't be here, so tonight the New Day asked if they could throw you a party in ring to celebrate your win." Hunter said. "Thought maybe we could have them ask who you want to face next."
"Okay." Becky said.

The New Day were in the ring.
"So last night at the Royal Rumble there were matches to our left and matches to our right." Kofi said.
"But the match of the night, was it Dean Ambrose retaining his title?" Woods asked.
"No, was it the 30 man royal rumble which Triple H won?" Big E asked.
"No, was it us retaining our title against the Usos again?" Kofi asked.
"No, I believe and I think these people might agree it was the Submission Magician Becky Lynch vs Brie Bella for the Divas Titles." Woods said and the crowd cheered.
"Oh yeah they agree." Kofi said.
"You know what we should do." Big E asked.
"What's that?" Kofi asked.
"We should bring her down here and celebrate." Big E said and the crowd cheered.
"How do you know she wants to celebrate with us?" Kofi asked just as Becky's music hit and she appeared at the top of the ramp.

Becky walked to the ring and shower off her title before grabbing a mic.
"Boys." She said.
"Wow." Woods said.
"What is it?" Big E asked.
"She looks so magical y'all." Woods said.
"Almost like it should be raining four leaf clovers." Kofi said and four leaf clover confetti began falling all over the arena.
"Nice." Becky said. "Everyone needs some Irish luck."
"We do." Kofi said. "So last night your match was match of the night."
"It was." Becky said proudly.
"The Submission Magician." Big E said as the crowd began to chant it over and over.
"Thank you." Becky said.
"Man the accent I love it." Woods said.
"Breathe man, she's taken." Kofi said and the crowd chanted Rollins making Becky blush.
"Now, now don't embarrass her." Woods said. "We got some questions for her."
"You're right, you're right." Kofi said.
"Question one, how does one become the Submission Magician?" Woods asked.
"Ones works hard, looks at the in, outs and counters to the submission in question and has her trainer lock her in over and over until she can counter it." Becky said.
"I see." Big E said.
"Second question how much time does one spend training?" Kofi asked.
"I train everyday, I may take a day off here or there but I don't like being still so I train." Becky said.
"Doesn't seem like it would leave time for a love life." Big E said.
"You forget she's dating The Man Seth Rollins he trains hard too." Kofi said.
"Does he train you?" Big E asked.
"He is one of those who trains me." Becky said.
"Okay finale question who is next?" Woods as as a picture appeared on screen of all the women in the division.
"So many choices and so many worthy of a shot at this title but I think my next opponent is a women from right up the road in Orlando." Becky said as slowly women began disappearing from the picture until only Naomi was left.
"Naomi." New Day said and Becky nodded.
"See I like what Naomi brings to the table, I beat Sasha for the NXT title just a little bit ago so I know I can beat her and Tamina isn't cleared by medical to wrestle so I think it's time Naomi stepped up, stepped in and we fought." Becky said.

"Great job guys." Hunter said.
New Day left and Becky walked over to where Seth sat.
"Since Naomi needs time to recover we're going to begin building the feud with the other girls on Smackdown." Hunter said.
"Am I needed?" Becky asked.
"No and if you want for live events Saturday and Sunday you can wrestle Brie." Hunter said.
"Sounds good." Becky said. "Saturday is Mobile, Sunday it Huntsville and Monday is Birmingham."
"Right." Hunter said.
"I'll be there and ready." Becky said.
"Good, enjoy your time off." Hunter said and Becky walked back to the locker room to change.
"You and me this weekend." Becky told Brie.
"Cool." Brie said.