Chapter 33

September 11th 2016

Backlash, Richmond, Virginia

"Ladies." Becky called gathering the Smackdown women to her where she stood in Gorilla. "Tonight has been an amazing night, tonight we have watched as our men superstars have gone out there and blown the crowd away. Dean retained his title in an incredible match against AJ, we crowned the first ever Smackdown Tag Champions with The Usos and now it's our turn to go out there and show everyone why us women are the thing to watch in all of WWE, tonight we make history and Tuesday we start a new wars. So go out there and do your best, give it your all and let's give this crowd a main event that will rival and awe any main event."
"Bex is right." Naomi said. "We own this."
Becky put her hand in and each girl fallowed.
"For Smackdown." Becky said.
"For History." Nattie said.
"For glory." Carmella said.
"For are new era." Naomi said.
"For gold." Alexa said.
"For hope." Nikki said. "For those little girls out there watching and waiting to walk down that ramp and enter those ropes."

Moving to the curtains they could here Shane and Daniel hyping the crowd for the main event.
"Let's go." Shane said and Becky's music hit and she walked to the ring to an exploding crowd. Natalya fallowed her and then Naomi danced her way to the ring, then Alexa came out completely in character, called by Carmella and finally Nikki made her way to the ring.

As the match got underway Becky could see the girls were out for her but she managed to stay a step ahead. The ring cleared as girls were tossed out of the ring Becky and Naomi faced off showing off their moves and how they moved well together. Soon Becky found herself tossed out of the ring and she took the welcome breath before going back in and sending the crowd into cheers by firing up. After a suplex by Nattie Becky took another breather outside the ring letting the other girls show off. After more action and catching Naomi as she did her springboard out of the ring onto them Becky felt herself slightly winded but she was loving it. Nattie and Naomi seemed to take each other for a moment so Becky rolled back into the ring and Alexa joined her. It was high tensions as they squared off and Alexa was playing dirty but Becky decided to take a note from Charlotte's book and speared Alexa before locking her in Charlotte's figure eight and Alexa was forced to tap out.
"Alexa has been eliminated." Mike Rome announced and Becky leaned against the ropes breathing as the ref helped Alexa roll out of the ring.
Naomi was first into the ring and they squared off until Nikki and Nattie came in. After managing to toss both from the ring again Becky was watching Nattie breathe on the outside locked Naomi in Nattie's sharp shooter and Naomi was forced to tap.
"Naomi has been eliminated." Mike said as Naomi rolled out of the ring and Nattie came back into the ring. She went hard but Becky managed to stay with her. Channeling Bayley she hit her with a belly to belly suplex and then Nikki came back into the ring tossing Becky out and she went after Nattie managing to eliminate her.
"Natalya has been eliminated." Mike said.
Becky was back into the ring this time with Nikki and after knocking Carmella off the apron they squared off. After many pinning attempts Becky channeled Sasha and did a back stabbed into a bank statement and Nikki tapped out after not being able to reach the ropes.
"Nikki Bella has been eliminated." Mike said.
As Nikki left the ring Carmella mouthed off and Nikki slapped her sending Carmella into a rage. As she entered the ring Becky could see she was mad so she let Carmella wear herself out while managing to kick out at every turn frustrating her more. Just when it seemed like Carmella was going to win Becky snagged her arm bringing her down while she flipped over locking in her dis-arm-her and after struggling for a bit Carmella was forced to tap out and the bell rang and Becky's music hit while the fans began to scream and cheer.
"Your winner and the NEW Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch." Mike called and Becky cheered and celebrated with the crowd.

"Becky I am so sorry." Carmella said.
"Don't worry." Becky said hugging her. "It was a great showing and you played your part for the war your going into with Nikki well."
"Thanks." Carmella said rubbing her shoulder. "Congrats."
"Thanks." Becky said smiling.
"Congrats." Nikki said coming up with Naomi and Nattie.
"Thanks." Becky said.
"Smackdown's leading lady." Dean said.
"Awe, our leading man." Becky said accepting his hug. "Great match."
"You ladies blew my match out of the water, that was an amazing way to end our first pay per view." Dean said.
After more hugs Becky finally found Seth as he wrapped her in his arms.
"Congrats baby that was amazing." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said.
"Channeling the other four horse women was nice." Seth said. "I got a text from each one."
"Good." Becky said. "I am glad they are watching."
"They loved it, congrats from them." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said hugging him.
After doing a photo shoot fallowed by press Becky finally managed to shower and change.