Chapter 28

August 2 2016

"I didn't mean to bite her." Alexa stated. "It was heat of the moment."
"From what we heard and saw you were out of control on Saturday and Sunday." Shane said. "You are supposed to be professional, entertain the crowd and put on a show, not harm your ring partner. Matches only work if you work together."
"She's impossible to work with." Alexa said. "She acts like she is better then everyone."
"I find that laughable." Shane said. "I've been working with Becky for almost a year now and she came up from NXT with glowing reviews."
"Always perfect." Alexa said.
"You too came up from NXT with glowing reviews." Shane said. "But so far we are not seeing it. Your actions have put you on suspension, if you cross the line anymore then we will fire you."
"What?" Alexa said.
"You either clean up your act and leave the attitude for performance time or you pack your stuff and go back to NXT." Shane said. "If being in the main roster is to much we can send you back."
"No I want to be here." Alexa said.
"Then shale up." Shane said.
"Fine." Alexa said pouting and leaving the office.
"How are you feeling?" Shane asked.
"I'm good." Becky said. "The medical team cleared me for action."
"Good, tonight you are facing Eva Marie." Shane said.
"Sounds good." Becky said. "I will go get ready."
Shane nodded and Becky walked down to the locker room.
"Look what came for you." Naomi said pointing to some floors and a box in the corner.
Becky smiled and pulled the car out and saw they were from Seth.
"That man loves you." Naomi said.
"I know." Becky said smiling.
"What's in the box?" Nattie asked.
Becky opened the box and smiled.
"Shoes." Becky said pulling out the new ring boots. "I've been looking at some new ones but both suppliers were out."
"Those look sweet." Naomi said.
"I'll say." Nattie said. "They haven't even been made available for the public yet. Seth had to pull some strings."
"That man really loves you." Carmella said.
"He's the best." Becky said.
She changed and slipped her new boots on to break them in.

"You are the best." Becky said kissing Seth when she saw him in catering.
"My gift arrive?" Seth asked.
"Yes." She said pointing down to her feet. "Thank you."
"You are most welcome." He said. "Did you like the costume art work on them?"
"Yes." She said sitting down in his lap and putting her foot on the table. "My logo."
"See here." Seth said pointing to the tongue. "My logo."
"Sweet." Becky said. "Now you're with me when I am stomping people."
"That I am." Seth said. "Who is getting stomped tonight?"
"Eva Marie." Becky said.
"Okay." Seth said.
"I think they are trying to give her a shot see what she does." Becky said.
"You seem tired." Seth said.
"A bit." Becky said. "We'll be home in Orlando tomorrow so I will catch up on sleep."
"Good." He said.

Becky was ready for her match and choose to go out first. The crowd was pumped and she was ready to give them a show. Eva Marie came to the ring and at once Becky could see she looked scared and then when she began saying her leg hurt Becky knew she was faking it. The ref called the match and Becky went back stage irritated.
"Sorry about that." Shane said.
"Me too." Becky said. "She was scared the minute she hit the ring."
"Proof of why we have made the decisions we have." Shane said. "Looks like you get to leave early."
"Sweet." Becky said. "See you next week."
Shane nodded and Becky headed backstage.

"My leg really did hurt." Eva was saying to a trainer.
"Well there is nothing wrong with it." He said.
"Well then I will tell Shane to reschedule us for next week." Becky said.
"Whatever." Eva said. "I will beat you."
"If you could beat me you would've stayed in that ring and fought, but we all know you can't wrestle." Becky said walking away. "All red what a joke."
"We are free to leave." Becky said to Seth who was as sitting and reading a book.
"No match?" He asked.
"Eva faked an injury and it was called off." Becky said. "So we can go, Naomi, Jimmy and Jay have plans for tomorrow and don't need us."
"Okay." Seth said. "You packed?"
"Yes." Becky said pointing to her luggage.
Seth smiled and they headed to the airport.