Chapter 20

May 9 2016

"So I talked to Arn and he told me you three along with Emma, Summer and Eva closed both shows Saturday and Sunday for the lives." Stephanie said.
"We did." Becky said. "We work really well together and it brings a balance to it." Becky said. "I wish Natty had been there to work on the chemistry but I understand things happen."
"Yes, but she is here tonight so we are going to close Raw with a three on three match." Stephanie said.
"We're main eventing Raw?" Becky said.
"You ladies have proved you can, the buzz online is the fans want to see what you can do." Shane said. "So here is your chance."
"I promise you won't regret this." Becky said.
They both nodded and Becky headed back to the locker room.
"Girl you are buzzing." Charlotte said. "What is going on."
"The main event tonight is Naomi, Alicia and myself vs Natty, Emma and Eva." Becky said.
"Wait." Everyone said.
"We're closing Raw?" Natty asked.
"We are." Becky said. "The buzz is out there about this last weekend with us six closing the lives, so Stephanie and Shane want to see the magic with you in Summer's place."
"Dude." Naomi said.
"We need to go over a good plan because this is our shot to show everyone why the women's division and women's wrestling is the best." Becky said.
Everyone agreed and they got a rough plan down and we ready for the task at hand.

"So rumors has it that my girlfriend is main eventing." Seth said coming into make up where Becky was sitting.
"You must have a lucky girlfriend." Becky said.
"I think I am the lucky one." Seth said. "Are you excited?"
"Yes." Becky said. "Natty seems back to herself and well I get to main with friends."
"It's going to be magic." Seth said. "I am so proud of you all."
"Thanks." Becky said. "So how is your storyline with AJ going?"
"I'm up in twenty and then we will see how things are going," Seth said.
"We're ready." Jimmy said.
"I hear it's your idea for us to take the hit." Jay said.
"It was, but it will make a great come back storyline too." Becky said.
"We get it and we're happy to help." Jay said.

Becky walked to the gorilla with them to watch how things were going to go. It was supposed to be a contract signing between Seth and AJ but Gallows and Anderson came to the ring and it became a three on one until Jimmy and Jay came to Seth's defense but the three on two became to much and Jimmy and Jay were taken out.

"You okay?" Becky asked when Seth came into the back.
"I'm good." He said.
"Good." Becky said. "The crowd really bought it all."
"Yes which will make since when Roman and Dean get them on Smackdown." Seth said. "It will boil over for Raw next week and lead to Extreme Rules."
"I talked to Nikki and she's down at the PC this week so I thought we could drop in and Joshy is going to join us and help you prep for ER since it's a extreme rules match." Becky said.
"Cool." Seth said. "You ready for tonight?"
"I am." She said.
"Well good luck." He said. "Have fun."
"Thanks." Becky said kissing him before going to stretch and warm up.

"Ladies." Becky said calling all five to her. They all took hands and leaned their heads together. "Tonight we take a huge step for the women's division so we make it one they never forget."
Everyone nodded and then it was time to go out.

"Tonight is a historic night here on Raw." Michael said.
"Indeed It is." Byron said.
"Tonight the ladies will main event Raw." John said.
"WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch will team with Naomi and Alicia Fox to face off against Natalya, Emma and Eva Marie." Michael said as Becky made her way to the ring last driving the fans nuts.
"In a few weeks at Extreme Rules Becky Lynch will defend her title against Natalya." Byron said,
"And it looks like they will start the match." Michael said as Becky and Natty locked up in the ring. Natty used her strength against Becky but once Becky was able to pick up the pace she quickly got Natty off balance and she was forced to tag in Emma. Becky got Emma to her corner and tagged in Naomi who went to work on Emma until she take in Eva Marie and then Alicia wanted into the match and they squared off. As Alicia locked in her submission Emma and Natty rushed into the ring to break it but Naomi and Becky were in them. Naomi locked Emma in her F.T.G.and Becky locked Natty in her own sharpshooter ending the match as all three ladies tapped out.
"And the Submission Magician and her team tapped their opponents out." John said.
"Her ability to use an opponents own submission on them amazes me." Byron said.
"What a match." Michael said as the crowd cheered and the girls in the ring celebrated. "Thank you for watching Raw, goodnight."