Chapter 10

February 11 2016

After a long day at the gym they were finally home relaxing and catching up on Smackdown.
"How come you aren't on Smackdown?" Joshy asked.
"They are building the other women's feud up on Smackdown so after Fastlane which is on the 21st this month things can explode leading to Roadfblock and Mania." Becky said. "I am sure once the feud explodes after Fastlane I'll be on both shows again."
"Interesting." Joshy said.
"They have a lot of talent and only five hours a week to really show them, so if they want to build things up they need to really give storylines air time." Seth said. "If she was there it would pull the focus off the other girls when it needs to be on them."
"I get it." Joshy said.
"It's a balancing act and since we're trying to break the Divas mold we need to use all the time we got and use all the women, that is why you see Summer Rea getting back into the mix with Natty." Becky said.
"I can say this, there has been a lot more talk around the women's division at the gym lately." Joshy said. "Seeing what you ladies can do makes others want to do more, push themselves past what they thought they could do."
"It's a women's revolution everywhere." Seth said.
"It is."  Becky said.
"So if you make it to Mania as Champion who do you ideally want to face?" Joshy asked.
"They'd all be great opponents but in this triple threat I'd like to face Charlotte and Sasha." Becky said.
"Why?" Joshy asked.
"Well we all came up from NXT together and I feel it would be a fitting thing for the revolution we started." Becky said. "I've beaten both and both have beaten me and I know we can all put on a show that everyone will remember."
"It should be interesting." Seth said.
"It should." Joshy agreed. "Where is Raw this week?"
"Anaheim." Becky said.
"My neck of the words." Joshy said.
"Ya." Becky said. "I leave tomorrow."
"Do you have a live events?" Seth asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "Las Angeles and Long Beach."
"Where is Fastlane?" Joshy asked.
"Cleveland." Seth said.
"Do you feel prepared to face Naomi?" Joshy asked. "I know you've been working on you cardio more."
"I have been because Naomi is fast and I have to keep up." Becky said. "I do need to work on her submission."
"Her's is a spider twist right?" Seth asked.
"Yes and it has a few variations, best best is to not get in the position to have it locked in, but it can be countered, I just need to work on it." Becky said.
"Okay, so when you get back Tuesday we can start prepping." Joshy said.
"Cool." Becky said.

"What is this?" Becky asked as they laid in bed.
"Well you'll be in the road for Valentines so I thought I'd give it to you early?" Seth said.
Becky smiled and opened the box to reveal a pair of long shoe lashes with hearts on them making her giggle.
"I love them." Becky sakd.
Seth smiled and kissed her.
"They were all the rage amoung the girls in the store, said if I got you a pair like this yuo're for sure be my girlfriend for always." Seth said.
"Smart girls." Becky said kissing him.

February 12 2016

Becky arrived at LAX and met Roman.
"Feels like forever since we road together." Roman said as they climbed into the car.
"It has." She said. "But when they pull me off live events I don't have to travel."
"True." He said. "So how are things?"
"Things are good." Becky said. "Gearing up for Fastlane."
"Hard to believe Mania is around the corner." He said.
"It is." Becky said.
"So how is Seth?" He asked.
"He is good." Becky said. "Training hard."
"That's good." Roman said.
When they arrived at the arena she walked to the girls locker room.
"Hey girl." Sasha said.
"Hi." Becky said putting her bags in her area. "How are you?"
"Good." She said. "Did you see Thursday?"
"I did." Becky said. "You looked good in your match with Summer Rea."
"Thanks." She said. "How's Seth doing?"
"He's good, working on getting his knee back in shape."
"That's good." Sasha said. "He should be back soon right?"
"We're hoping." Becky said. "You talked to Bay lately?"
"Yeah, she's been super busy with NXT." Sasha said.
"That's good." Becky said. "She like being champion?"
"She does." Sasha said.
"That's good." Becky said.
More girls came in so they got ready. Becky was facing Brie tonight and was looking forward to being in the ring. Brie was feeling feisty so she played along with it and the crowd loved it. She let Brie lock her in her Yes lock so she could reverse making the crowd cheer. In the end she made Brie tap out to her own Yes lock and won the match.