Chapter 25

July 19 2016

"How are you feeling?" Hunter asked as Becky stood in Gorilla.
"It's been a long month." Becky said. "The build up for everything has been crazy, but I am looking forward to this next step."
"It's going to be huge." Hunter said as Seth came into Gorilla.
"Hey." He smiled seeing her. "Ready?"
"I am." Becky said.
It was Tuesday and draft day. There was a battle to determine who was getting the first pick and Becky had won it for Smackdown last week on the last typed episode of Smackdown. Smackdown was now Live on the USA network. Stephanie with Mick Foley stood on the left side of the ramp and Shane with Daniel Bryan stood on the right. Stephanie was now the commissioner of Raw while Shane was commissioner of Smackdown Live.

"Smackdown Live is going to kick things off with the WWE Champion Dean Ambrose." Shane said.
"While Raw is going with the New WWE champion as of this Sunday Seth Rollins." Stephanie said.
"Smackdown is keeping the gold coming as we go with the WWE Women's Champion Becky Lynch." Daniel said.
"We at Raw know she is a future Champion, Charlotte Flair." Mick said. "Fallowing her he is also a number one contender for the WWE Title Roman Reigns."

"There you have it, the first five picks for the new era of Raw and Smackdown." Michael said.
"Smackdown Live is starting out big with two champions." John said.
"Raw is strong as well, Seth Rollins in a two time champion, Roman is a three time champion." Booker said. "And we all know Charlotte Flair was bred to be a Champion."
Becky's music hit and she came out the the screams of the crowd.
"Well right there is the women Charlotte has been unable to beat." Michael said. "Becky Lynch has been the WWE Women's Champion since WrestleMania 32 and to top that she was the last Divas Champion reigning from September where she beat Nikki Bella to WtestleMania when the title was retired and a new era began for the Women's Division."
"You are correct there." John said. "Becky Lynch has been a driving force behind the evolution of the women's division and it looks like tonight we are going to get a preview of Becky vs Sasha."
Sasha's music hit and she came to the ring. It was a fight, one worthy of main eventing any show. Just as it looked like Sasha was going to lock in the bank statement after the back stabber Becky switched the flip mid air landing on her knees and taking Sasha's arm, tossing her to the mat and maneuvering into a Dis-Arm-Her and Sasha was forced to tap. As Becky celebrated in the ring Mr. McMahon's music hit and he came out on stage.
"Cut the music." He snarled and the music went off and everyone looked confused.
"Well done Miss Lynch however now that you have been drafted to the blue brand that red title belongs to the red brand there for I am striping you of that title right here."
The audience was not happy with this and Becky looked shocked.
"Then I am the champion." Sasha said grabbing a mic. "I am the number one contender."
"Sorry Miss Banks but in order for you to be the champion you must win that title so this Sunday at WWE Battleground in Washington DC you will face..."
Charlotte's music hit and she came out in state.
"Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's Title." Vince said before going back stage.

Becky walked back stage with her title and handed it over to Stephanie.
"Sorry." Stephanie is said.
"It's cool." Becky said. "I knew it was happening."
"You played your part well." Vince said.
"Thanks" Becky said.

She walked back to the locker room.
"Did you know that was going to happen?" Naomi asked.
"I did." Becky said. "They asked me a while ago where I wanted to go and I choose Smackdown Live."
"Wow." Charlotte said. "I had no idea."
"They needed some shock value and heat." Becky said. "I know who ever wins will make a great champion."
After showering down Becky walked down to catering.
"Hi." Seth said kissing the side of her face after finding her after his match.
"Hey." She said.
"You look tired." He said.
"It's been a long day." Becky said. "On top of a long month."
"It has." He said. "You can nap in the car on our way to DC."
Becky nodded and they loaded their bags as headed out.