Chapter 21

Happy Friday, Enjoy

May 22 2016

"How are you feeling?" Hunter asked as Becky stood in the gorilla ready to go out and co main event the show.
"I am ready." Becky said.
"You know you've done an amazing job as Champion." Hunter said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "It's been a long fight but I love it, it fuels me."
"I can see that." Hunter said.
"Okay ladies." Vince said as Natalya came in. "The winner will go on to face Charlotte at Money in the Bank next month."
Becky and Natalya nodded and then it was show time. Natty went our first fallowed by Becky.

"Last month at Payback these to met but the story was not finished. After a little two much outside influence it was decided Natalya would get one more shot at the Women's Championship that Becky won at WrestleMania." Michael said.
"After tonight one of these ladies will be victorious, while the others goes to the back of the line." John said.
"That's right because fallowing this match the winner will have to set her sights on Charlotte who is the number one contender for the title." John said.

Becky knew Natalya was going for the power game so she had to use speed against her. She could see when Natalya got winded and went for some more high ricks moves from the second and top rope wearing Natalya more. Natalya did fight back knocking her down with several clothes lines but as she went to lock in into the sharpshooter Becky managed to flip roll back and speared Natalya taking her down. She then locked Natalya in the sharpshooter and Natalya was forced to tap.

"Natalya has tapped to her own submission." John said.
"Becky is known as the Submission Magician." Byron said.
"What a hard fought match." Michael said as Becky celebrated in the ring.

"What a great match." Seth said kissing her before going out to his music.
"Thanks." Becky said.
"He is right." Stephanie said. "That was a great match."
"Congrats." Charlotte said coming up and hugging her.
"Thanks." Becky said. "Twenty eight days to you and me."
"Both of you did great, tomorrow we'll sit and go over plans." Stephanie said. "Right now it's time."
Becky turned to the screen and saw the match getting ready to start.
"He gots this." Stephanie said.
"I know." Becky said and watched the match get under way.

Seth and AJ were fighting well until Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson got involved and then Roman and Dean got involved. It was complete chaos but Seth held his own and took a chair to AJ and got the victory thanks to Dean and Roman neutralizing the Good Brothers. He walked into the back after the show ended a sweaty mess but Becky hugged him tight.
"I'm okay." Seth said.
"I know." She said. "That was an amazing match."
"Thanks." Seth said. "I owe these two."
"Happy we could be there." Roman said.
"It was fun." Dean said.
"Well you all earned your victories today." Stephanie said.
"Tomorrow starts a new chapter so get some rest tonight." Shane said.
Everyone nodded and headed to the locker rooms to change.

"Sleep." Becky said when they got back to the hotel.
"Sleep sweet girl." Seth said kissing her head.
"You too." Becky said and Seth smiled and they snuggled together falling asleep.

May 23 2016

"Good morning." Becky said walking into the locker room.
"Hey girl." Naomi said. "Great match last night."
"Thanks." Becky said. "Is Charlotte here?"
"I saw her with her dad talking to Vince." Naomi said.
"Okay, we have a meeting with Shane, Stephanie and creative." Becky said. "I better head out."
She walked down and saw Shane.
"There is our champ." Shane said.
"Good morning." Becky said.
Walking into the room she saw Charlotte, Ric and Vince already sitting and they stopped talking when they came in.
"Hello." Becky said sitting down.
"Morning." Charlotte said.
"Okay, Bruce has a few pitches to go over and then we can plan." Stephanie said.
Bruce nodded and showed them the two story boards they had created for to possible stories. Both were great and would be a good showcase for what each could do.
"None of these really show how powerful Charlotte is." Ric said. "She is the most athletic women you have on the roster."
"She is very talented yes, but she is not the WWE Women's Champion." Shane said.
"Yet." Ric said. "It's only a matter of time. Charlotte is destined to be the champion."
"That might be so Ric but right now we need a storyline that is going to work for both these ladies." Stephanie said. "Becky is the champion for a reason."
"I know she is but my baby hasn't been given a singles match against her." Ric said. "I mean no offense but clearly Charlotte is superior."
"She just may be." Becky said. "But I was not the one taping out at Mania."
"It was that other one who tapped first." Ric said.
"She still tapped." Shane said.
"Dad, which storyline do you like?" Stephanie asked.
"Number two because it can be adjusted as we need it to be." Vince said.
"What do you mean?" Shane asked.
"Money in the Bank is less then a month away." Vince said. "Right now Miss Lynch is riding high as Champion which is her right. She has proved time and time again why she is the champion and she is able to make storylines that draw you in. So for now we will go with this and if anything comes up we can readjust."
"Okay." Charlotte said. "Dad please, it's not just me in the ring, it can't be all me, me, me."
"But it needs to be." Ric said. "You were pulled from your original storyline and you deserve to have it back."
"Dad that story never should've been mine." Charlotte said. "The right person did it and helped us change our division. All the superstars in both locker rooms support Becky, she is a great champion."
"I know that but you can be better." Ric said.
"Okay Ric enough." Shane said.
"What?" Ric said clueless to how rude he was being.
"If this is the storyline we're going to do then okay." Becky said. "I have never been afraid of anything and I have and will defend my title anytime."
"Then do it tonight on Raw." Ric said. "Against Charlotte."
"Okay." Becky said. "And you can watch from back stage."
"No." Ric said.
"Yes." Stephanie and Shane said.
"Well then we will do a match tonight but not for the title." Vince said. "That we will save for Money in the Bank, no tonight we will see how they match against each other."
"Okay." Becky said.