Chapter 6

December 14 2015

Becky laced up her boots readying to walk down to the ring and celebrate her win before Charlotte's match with Alicia Fox.
"Did you see the picture Roman posted of you sleeping with your biggest fan?" Brie asked.
"Yeah, he asked if it was okay." Becky said.

"How are you feeling?" Hunter asked as Becky put her belt on.
"I am good." Becky said.
"So tonight with Charlotte's match we are going to start your fued with Brie which will go into Rumble." Hunter said. "Just a few pushes just a few pushes tonight and then we will have a match next week on Raw and Smackdown before you head over to Ireland."
"Okay." Becky said. "Am I still off live events?"
"We only have one live event in St. Paul on Sunday so you are scheduled." Hunter said. "You'll team with Charlotte here against Brie and Alicia."
"Okay." Becky said. "So no Smackdown this week?"
"No, but next week since it's back to back." Hunter said.
"Sounds good." Becky said. "Time to celebrate and watch Charlotte kick ass."
Her music sounded and she walked to the ring to the screaming fans.
"So last night in Boston Paige thought she'd win me title." Becky said and the crowd booed. "Thought wrong she did." The crowd cheered. "I think I showed everyone last night I can take a good beating but I am still full of tricks." The crowd cheered. "The Submission Magician I've been dubbed and that's a fine name by me and it let's all those in the back coming after me title know I am ready, I am always ready to fight."
Charlotte music started fallowed by Alicia's with Brie at her side. Both sets came face to face in the ring and Brie slapped Becky making Becky smirk before she jumped on her and they rolled out of the ring as Charlotte and Alicia fought in the ring. Referees appeared to break them all up and then the match got under way. Both women went at it but when Brie grabbed Charlotte's leg Becky had enough and tackled her again as Charlotte pinned Alicia after a spear. Becky was rolling off Brie when someone grabbed her. Looking up she saw Paige and it pissed her off so she charged at her catching her off guard with a spear into the ring post knocking Paige out cold.
She made her way back to the gorilla pissed.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Becky seethed.
"She snuck out there." Stephanie said.
"Sure she did." Becky said. "You can take the ten thousand you already charged me for her fake concussion because I am sure I gave her a real one tonight." Becky said to Vince.
"What?" Stephanie said.
"Daddy didn't tell you he faked Paige's last concussion and fined me ten thousand dollar?" Becky said.
"Dad?" Stephanie said.
"Not now, Paige needs medical help." Vince said. "We'll be discussing this later."
"And bring HR because I believe my contract has been violated and I am sure my lawyer is going to enjoy filing a suit against you." Becky said. "Your unprofessionalism is getting out of hand and I won't put up with it anymore."
Becky walked to the locker room after getting the medic to stitch up a small cut she got when she speared Paige.
"Hey, you okay?" Naomi asked.
"My arm just stings from the stitches." Becky said.
"When did that happen?" Tamina asked.
"When she speared Paige." Charlotte said. "I believe you learned that from me."
"Probably." Becky said.
"Did Vince send her out there?" Sasha asked.
"Probably." Becky said.

After showering she changed and went to find Roman who had one the title tonight.

"Great match." Becky said.
"I saw you with the medic you okay?" Roman asked.
"Six small stitches." Becky said holding up her fore arm. "Got it when I speared Paige."
"Ouch." Jojo said.
"I'll be okay." Becky said. "Charlotte is heading to the airport and my flight was bumped up so I am going to ride with her."
"Cool." Roman said. "See you Sunday."
"I'll be there." Becky said. "It was nice meeting you and very nice napping with you."
Jojo smiled and hugged Becky fallowed by Galina before she headed out.

December 15 2015

Becky paid the taxi driver and rolled her bags to the door of Seth's place. She unlocked the door with the key he gave her and got inside out of the cold.
"Hey." Seth said hearing her.
"You are up late." Becky said.
"It's just after midnight." Seth said as Becky took her coat and shoes off and walked over to where he sat on the couch. "I saw Raw."
"Crazy night." She yawned. "How was your day?"
"Good, doctor says my knee is doing good." Seth said.
"That's great news." Becky said. "Did Joshy get off okay?"
"He did." Seth said. "Said he'll be back sometime in January."
"Cool." Becky said yawning.
"You're exhausted." He said.
"I am, it was a long drive from Boston to Philly, then Raw and getting stitches and then flying here." Becky said.
"Stitches?" Seth said.
"Six, from when I speared Paige." Becky said yawning.
"Go get some sleep." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said. "You too."