Chapter 3

November 3 2015

"So this is home." Seth asked as they walked out of the airport.
"It's home." Becky said.
They loaded on the tour bus that would be taking them to the hotel for tonight for tomorrow's proformance.
"Not tired?" Charlotte asked.
"Slept on the plane." Becky said. "I can't wait to just walk around town and see some old mates."
"Going to see your family?" Paige asked.
"We're having dinner later." Becky said. "You guys want to go exploring with me."
"Imdidn't sleep so I need a nap." Charlotte said.
"Me too." Paige said.
"I'm up for exploring." Seth said.
"Cool." Becky said and after checking in they headed out.

"This place is pretty cool." Seth said as they walked around town. Becky took him to her favorite spots.
"I love sitting here and looking out over the water." Becky said. "It was my favorite place to come as a child."
"Reminds me of home." Seth said. "When I run along the river."
"Yes." Becky said. "When you showed me around Davenport it reminded me of here."
"What time did you need to meet your family?" He asked.
"Soon, you want to come?" She asked.
"I don't want to talk time away from your family." Seth said.
"You won't." Becky said. "I was going to invite the girls but they were tired."
"If yu're sure." Seth said.
"I am." Becky said.

They walked into the restaurant and Becky saw her family waiting. She greet them and introduced them to Seth.
"So you ride with Becky town to town." Annette asked.
"I drive her town to town." Seth said. "She sleeps a lot."
"The schedule of three shows is exhausting." Becky said.
"It is and that is why I don't mind driving." Seth said. "Plus I feelI learn a lot from her, her never give up attitude is infectious."
"I feel I learn a lot more from you." Becky said.
"It's good you have each other." Ken said.
"Yes, friends in this business are important." Seth said. "What we do takes a lot and having friends to lean on and support you is needed, we truly cannot do things alone."
"And you're still close with Charlotte and Paige." Annette asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "Charlotte's been traveling with her da a lot since they are thinking of bringing him back on in her corner and Paige likes riding with her boyfriend."
"I see." Annette said.
"And you're both champions." Rich said.
"Yes, I am WWE Champion and she is the Divas Champion." Seth said.
"We did a photo shoot after Night of Champions." Becky said. "Top champs in our division."
"We are looking forward to seeing everyone perform tomorrow night." Annette said.
"Sound be a good night and Ireland's own is the Divas Champion." Seth said.
"And Ireland is very proud of her." Ken said. "Been in all the news papers that WWE is coming and the Divas Champion in from right here."
"Are you excited darling?" Annette asked.
"I am." Becky said. "I've always wanted to be in the wwe, to be a champion representing them in my home country is a dream come true."

After lots of talking, laughing and food they said goodbye and headed back to the hotel.
"Your family is great." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "It's taken mum some time to come around but she sees I am happy so she's getting better."
"I think it's hard on parents to see their child getting beaten for a leaving." Seth said.
"It is and after the last time with the accident she had her fears come true." Becky said. "But this business is in my blood, I couldn't not be here anymore."
"I understand." Seth said. "We all get hurt and it sucks but picking ourselves up and trying again is what's important."
Becky nodded and they parted ways heading to bed.

November 4 2015

Becky had gone out to an excited crowd to open the show. She was facing Maggie Devlin that night. She was a new wrestler to the scene and was looking forward to wrestling with Becky. They put on a good show but Becky won in the end after putting her in her dis-arm-her and then she celebrated with her family who were at ring side before going back. She had showered and changed just in time to watch the last fight of the night. Seth was facing Kane again tonight and all was going well until she noticed Seth land oddly.
"Is he okay?" Charlotte asked.
"He's still fighting." Paige said.
"Something is wrong." Becky said as trainers rushed to the ring.
When he was in the back Becky moved over next to him.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I landed oddly." Seth said. "I!ve done that move a million times."
"Does you knee hurt." She asked.
"It does." Seth said. "They're taking me to the hospital."
"Can I go?" Becky asked.
Seth nodded and they road over to the hospital and she waited while he saw the doctor and got some testing done. After that they went back to the hotel so he could rest.
"You tore your ACL, MCL and meniscus." The doctor said. "You'll require surgery and rehab."
Becky watched as the news sunk in. "We'll fly you to Birmingham and get it done."
Seth nodded and Hunter walked out with the doctor and trainers to make arrangements. Becky wasn't sure what to say or do so she sat next to him and took his hand in hers. Seth squeezed his fingers and Becky saw the tears in his cheek and wrapped her arms around him holding him.
"You are going to be okay." She said. "I know this sucks and it's going to be a long hard recovery but you can do this."
"How do you know?" He asked.
"Because I know the type of person you are." Becky said. "You are a fighter, remember when we talked about when we get hurt?"
"I have to pick myself up and try again." Seth said.
"You do and you will." Becky said. "I'll be by your side."
Seth nodded and they sat there until Hunter came back in.
"Okay, I've arranged for you to fly to Birmingham this afternoon to meet with doctors there." Hunter said. "And Becky everyone is getting ready to head to France."
"Go." Seth said. "I'll be okay."
"I'm going with him, he won't be alone." Hunter said.
"Okay but call me as soon as you know what is happening." Becky said.
Seth nodded and Becky hugged him again before leaving with the others.
"So he's out?" Charlotte said.
"He is." Becky said. "Tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus."
"Damn." Everyone said.
"He's flying to Birmingham with Hunter this afternoon." Becky said.